Energy Drinks - The Grimm Train

Mr. Grimm

As of late, I have been coding on Friday and Saturday nights for 8+ hours at a time. Mountain Dew and Protein Bars just don't do enough for me.

Do you guys know of any good energy drinks? I don't do energy shots like 5-hour energy, and I'd prefer it to be non-alcoholic (doesn't have to be).

I've tried Mountain Dew Kickstart a few times, but I don't know if it makes a huge difference. I feel like it's Mountain Dew with a bad after taste.

~Mr. Grimm, The Grimm Train.

Side note: Forgive my English, I'm still learning.

What works for me is the Mean Bean Monster and the Green Tea Rehab Monster. About the same price as Redbull and much more liquid too.

• 1 month later...

Someone sued red bull after he had been drinking it for 10 years and the describing effects had yet not occured. Red bull give you wings. Red Bull settled and had to pay 13 million. If you can proove that you have been drinkintg red bull for 10 years and you still don't have wings you can send it in to Red Bull and you will get a check for 10 dollars or Red Bull merchandise for 15 dollars!

Found an english link for it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11155731/13m-lawsuit-proves-Red-Bull-doesnt-give-you-wings.html

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...