How to run a free sever

redhawk1

Hey how do you run a free sever that you can play on that will last and when you close ET it wont shut down? (Im a bad speller when it comes to typeing so when ever i post plz dont say i have bad spelling makes me MAD!! ;) ) (idk if i spelled anything wrong but just some info)

• Administrators

If only you want to play.. click on host server in the menus and select the objective map and host it. For running server like us .. u need to pay money for it.

you get to play for free on lots of servers...

why do you want to run your own server? it's a headache. everyone will always be asking for admin levels, for you to add more maps, for you to change settings, etc etc.

• Administrators
you get to play for free on lots of servers...

why do you want to run your own server? it's a headache. everyone will always be asking for admin levels, for you to add more maps, for you to change settings, etc etc.

:agree

Well, its a butt in pain, i'll tell you that.

If you want to host a server on your computer, you'll have to have your computer on all the time and for better pings you can't download stuff while the server is on :P

I think you'll find all the information on jaymod forums :D