Public Display of =F|A=

Thundercats

Thought it would be fun for people to take photos of =F|A= tags out in public. So just as the title says take of photo of our =F|A= tags around the world and post it here. Have fun!!!! 

We do not support illegal activities, such as graffiti or destruction of personal property. However, there are some establishments that DO allow this and will be interesting to see those.

i thought about FA Achiy for my license plates.....but im not gonna do that lol. but i almost did a few years ago. almost painted my Impala black with =F|A= stretched along the sides in grey. lol. hell, it woulda been hella cool tho :P

• Like 4

I will reset my exp on Jay1 (all the exp I've collected since I first came on) if someone tattoos =F|A= on their ass.

Must be real.

hehe i can do this with my name  :lol_3: 

or we can take pictures standing in front of monuments from different countries and states with banner or anythng on that like F|A or Your name with F|A tags just to show our members frm all over the world etcc it will be a great banner if we add all pics in one pic...

• Like 3