ET Server =F|A=FALL GAME DAY Sept. 6/7

DJ aka GDR DJ

Its my time to go sleep and i want say, Thank you for great gameday, thank you for leaders, co-leaders and staff, you was big help, thank you for fellow hosts and our members who was making this gameday so fun, thank you to our regulars and visitors also. And ofcourse big Thank you for DD who fix problems what we had in start, thank you again for using you time and helping us.

Gameday is still running so go to play and enjoy great atmosphere and enjoy your weekend with F|Amily members and fun gaming.

Pink Gameday in the Jay3 Beginner 1 /connect 178.63.72.170

• Like 4

• Leader

Beginners 1 / Jay 3 has locked up...

We are moving FA GameDay to NoQuarter #2 ( /connect nq2.clan-fa.com) until the GameDay server is fixed.

Come on over, ya'll!

Fixed. :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Beginners 1 / Jay 3 has locked up...

We are moving FA GameDay to NoQuarter #2 ( /connect nq2.clan-fa.com) until the GameDay server is fixed.

Come on over, ya'll!

Fixed. :)

• Like 2

Awesome event guys!! I was there for at least 5 hours off and on! I have about 30 gigs of footage and i am going to attempt to make a video on it! I have never really worked on or edited videos so wish me luck!!

• Like 3

Well, here goes a little post with big thanks to all those people who made this event happen.

Yea, some problems and trounles occured. Yea, server was reset a couple millions of times... But it was still fun. Nobody ain't no holy and nobody ain't no insured against failures. So it was just a thing we had to reckon with. On the other hand, I think it was a good sign, that next time it probably would be goo to check all the settings just a day before an event. (I'm not sure, though. Maybe it was done this time too.)

So, once again: thanks to all the hosts for their job, time, attention and quick reaction. I can remember only one time I had a trouble with an annoying player during the entire event, and even that time it was solved quite quickly. Cheers, gentlemen.

Thanks to all the people I've finally met there. It was really great to see people, whom I haven't seen for months.

And special thanks spanks go to Platty for not appearing there while I was on.

Keep up the same spirit and see you on the next event.

• Like 6

19 pinks in and one resilient whitey and oh tipsy also

Had much fun all the F|Amily together snapping eachother out of air with PF. Thanks for hard work guys   post-3155-0-59244000-1410038007_thumb.jp

anyone have a ss with more then 19 i have one with 19 as well but no point posting 2 the same

yikes sorry for multiple quotes dont no what i did there :P 

Good job from organizers team, thanks to members and regulars who participated, and also a big thanks to Yoyo who has maintained the event and the fun during the troubles and to DD for fixing these probs as soon as it was possible!

@D..X: I took only 2 screenshots. One is already posted and this one..

post-7251-0-99243200-1410089617_thumb.jpg

• Like 3