ET Server =F|A=FALL GAME DAY Sept. 6/7

DJ aka GDR DJ

ok i just wanted to ask as u guys saw the video i posted i just wanted to make something like that after this gameday is over it wont be professionally great or something just something i want to do so do i have permission.... :exclaim  :feedback

ok i just wanted to ask as u guys saw the video i posted i just wanted to make something like that after this gameday is over it wont be professionally great or something just something i want to do so do i have permission.... :exclaim  :feedback

Link please?

I think its great that u want to do so. +1 from me and keep up the good work :P ( even when its not professional ) :clap:

• Leader

It is on the previous page of this topic (link on bottom of this post)

Link please?

of what

The video you posted

Post Link: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/63606-fafall-game-day-sept-67/?p=556076  It looks "professional" when compared to what my poor efforts might be! :)  We can watch it again, hehe.

It is on the previous page of this topic (link on bottom of this post)

Post Link: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/63606-fafall-game-day-sept-67/?p=556076  It looks "professional" when compared to what my poor efforts might be! :)  We can watch it again, hehe.

sooo a yes??? cause i saw joedirt posting like not to use tags without permission stuff so i m asking its just for F|A fun but still need permission :) 

ok i just wanted to ask as u guys saw the video i posted i just wanted to make something like that after this gameday is over it wont be professionally great or something just something i want to do so do i have permission....

You can send message to our leaders and ask permission to use F|A tag in videos :)

You current video was good when it was advertise our gameday, if you want advertise our clan and make new video you can ask permit from our leaders :)

But good job and thank you for great video :)

• Like 1

You probably don't do requests for fun day but....

Can we please have instead of crazygravity which is a bit "lame", well on Baserace anyway. a baserace_b3a.cfg (name is example) on the server with some tried and tested gravity that I guarantee is fun.

set g_panzerwar 1

set g_gravity 300

set team_maxflamers 2

set g_weapons 3822

set g_healthrechargetime 100000

set g_skills 15

set g_misc 67

set g_soldiers 0

Its hilarious, makes baserace a fun map again.

Maybe i cant be on Gameday how i was thinking..i will try return if this posible if i made it maybe get in a few hours before Gameday ends but if cant be there il wish u all a great gameday havefun, and have fun for me =F|A=mily...

You probably don't do requests for fun day but....

Can we please have instead of crazygravity which is a bit "lame", well on Baserace anyway. a baserace_b3a.cfg (name is example) on the server with some tried and tested gravity that I guarantee is fun.

set g_panzerwar 1

set g_gravity 300

set team_maxflamers 2

set g_weapons 3822

set g_skills 15

set g_misc 67

set g_soldiers 0

we will just stick with our lame gravity thanks  :rolleyes:

You probably don't do requests for fun day but....    1)

Can we please have instead of crazygravity which is a bit "lame", well on Baserace anyway. a baserace_b3a.cfg (name is example) on the server with some tried and tested gravity that I guarantee is fun.  2)

set g_panzerwar 1

set g_gravity 300

set team_maxflamers 2

set g_weapons 3822

set g_skills 15

set g_misc 67

set g_soldiers 0

1) Instead of using fallacies, do try to read the entire topic . . . : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/63606-fafall-game-day-sept-67/?p=556026

2) baserace is not on the map-pool because it causes to much lag when played with lot of people.

• Like 2