Butters ALS challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL BUTTERS

Yeah you and me would. But there are so many dumbshits around the world that would never donate unless they are challenged/ part of the hype. Because of peer pressure on social media it is extremely hard to refuse the challenge. I bet you that alot of these people never donated before and will never again unless stimulated like this.

Agree.

Well, I hope you guys could donate later or help in anyway to other causes, I wish you luck all the time.

• Like 2

Yeah you and me would. But there are so many dumbshits around the world that would never donate unless they are challenged/ part of the hype. Because of peer pressure on social media it is extremely hard to refuse the challenge. I bet you that alot of these people never donated before and will never again unless stimulated like this.

well, if you watch mine again, you'd noticed that i did it only for the hell of it....and for Vix lol :P . other than Vix and just for fun, i honestly had no other intentions. a dude cant have fun anymore? gosh -_-

• Like 2

well, if you watch mine again, you'd noticed that i did it only for the hell of it....and for Vix lol :P . other than Vix and just for fun, i honestly had no other intentions. a dude cant have fun anymore? gosh -_-

Im not talking bout you either mate :) Not talking bout ne1 in this tread. And also the fact that its fun for some helps people to do it which is good cuz more donations.

To sum it up:

I think its good cuz fun

think its good cuz raises awereness

Think its good cuz people who normally wouldnt donate actually start donating

Think its good cuz im having a good laugh watching all the vids.

Think its bad cuz waste of water but all the above outweigh this.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...