Butters ALS challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL BUTTERS

LOL many done that here to gather funds for Lou Geirig desease and it worked.

Gengis

At least I know whats going in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beer!!!!!!!!Not Swiss not Reall Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People could just donate and not waste water?

I just flushed my toliet if you want to save the water open your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

that's rude, I came here only to ask polite, not being like this.

I agree with you about the waste of water. But if this challenge wouldnt excist all these people wouldnt have donated.

• Like 1

I agree with you about the waste of water. But if this challenge wouldnt excist all these people wouldnt have donated.

There are a lot other causes to donate, IMO complete bullshit, you dont need to be challenged to donate, the water and the video is a plus.

There are a lot other causes to donate, IMO complete bullshit, you dont need to be challenged to donate, the water and the video is a plus.

Yeah you and me would. But there are so many dumbshits around the world that would never donate unless they are challenged/ part of the hype. Because of peer pressure on social media it is extremely hard to refuse the challenge. I bet you that alot of these people never donated before and will never again unless stimulated like this.

• Like 2