Im back.

FluzzyWuzz

Well as some of you may know, I resently have had some troubles getting on both cod and teamspeak.

Well I got some of those problems resolved and I am back for the most part. I missed playing and talking with everyone its nice to come back to it and see allot of new faces around. And I can honestly say that until I get the money for my new Computer I will probably run into more problems.

The main problem being is that I use the "Steam Family Game Sharing" thing to play COD. And everytime i need to reset my computer the game "un-shares" itself and wont let me get it back untill I goto my fathers to get it back (My father and I don't get allong, and I dont see him much.) And for that reason alone I will probably loose the game for long periods of time untill i get the money to buy the game. So yeah Im back. Still alive, still FluzzyWuzz :P

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :D   I dont mind answering anything.