(FORCE)

X-Fire not detecting Enemy Territory ............

Question

Hi Again =F|A= Community,

I just have 1 more quick question.  I've installed it a couple of times even but for some reason X-Fire is not detecting Enemy Territory as a game for use.  It has detected other games on my computer.  hmmm ?????  If you have any ideas :?: on this please leave me a post. 

Thanks Again,

M - FORCE -=>))) - -

3 answers to this question

Go to settings (gearwheel in top right corner), then Game Library and Manually Add a Game.

I hope it will help :)

you can always go to the uninstalled games list and select wolfenstein, then there should be an option to manually detect a game.

go through your pc to where you have wolfenstein installed and select the required .exe file and it should be detected. :)

Thanks for the help =F|A= Gortel & Owned?!    I really appreciate it.  Your advice worked perfectly...........  :fixed