What annoys you the most?

603 Ex

Hey guys! Just curious what annoys you the most while playing?
For me.. it has to be tubes. I can't staaaand when someone has poor gun skills so they just pull out a tube

How about you guys?

~X

• Like 2

For me personally it has to be CI's (Connections Interruptions).  I seem to have a crappy internet connection from time to time.  After that if we are talking about just in the game: P90 rushers probably are the highest on my annoyance list, but it is part of the game just like tubes or campers. We all have to learn to deal with it and just enjoy the game.  I am sure if I was good using the P90 and had great games using it then that is likely what I'd use.  Just like camping - I'll camp given the opportunity and as long as it is working for me I'll do it. 

• Like 2

I love the tubes, and use them almost exclusively :D  What annoys me?  When people moan and cry about someone using a tube.. I mean, adjust you game play style and kick their faces in!  I don't think using a tube makes you a noob, or means you have less skill..  I don't play the game so everyone else can have fun, I play it so I can have fun.

• Like 1

People who complain about things that are allowed :P

For example, camping of any kind, tubes and last stand (which are allowed on beginners and tubes are allowed on Killbox), spawn killing (shit happens, especially with how quirky the spawning system is in COD4) and a bunch of other things.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 8

using tubes =/= poor gun skills.

get the f*** out with that stupidity.

I always love you replies in these type of situations hehe..  I average the same amount of kills with or without the tube.. Just so happens I enjoy using it.. I'm not going to lie, I use it a lot as a tactic.. Because people like you get so annoyed, and so pissed off, you all totally get off your game, and end up either complaining and/or rage quitting.  So while you may think it = poor gun skills, it is totally a psychological advantage, that you may or may not ever admit.. Just as in your post, I can see how much it pisses you off hehe :D   Don't get me wrong I got much Brossif love for ya <3 

• Like 3

Spawn campers has been my pet one lately. I dont mind people camping (in real life this is done too) but to camp and fire into a known spawn point is annoying. Tube, cakes etc do not bother me, just adjust as you play.

Complainers about snipers who sit and pick people off. Isn't that what sniping is about? especially on known choke points (not spawn points).

Edit: One more lol. The EGO boys, OMG, leave it out guys, yes you are better than most of us but how I hate hearing how good you are from yourselves or if you suspect us speccing you then you say "I have lots of Demo's if you want them", no thanks, you can keep them.

Edited by Vector