We are looking for news reporter

daredevil

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Sorry for bumping this topic, but I've got a lot of time on my hands and wondering if this job is still open or if you are still looking for news reporters?

Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Yes

mmhh i dont know if want see my name pink, i think than the guys would laugh of me ;) the pink is more @DJ stuff lmao... just kidding ;)

Im interested @DD if the place its free...il gonna count with lot of time to spell on forums the next months so il gonna give you an sure answer after the next gameday i need some advices of the guys first before start :) ........

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Hmmm sounds interesting :D shame I reduced my spam fest haha.

News are not considered spam. I believe you are looking for this section - http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/12-spam/

• Administrators

I can help if needed next monday surgery and atleast 2 months recovery so plenty of time and not much to do lol

Anyone can report the news. I believe we need good 10 news reported before we move someone to News Reporter grp :) Any good stuff to read on world politics, health, tech, etc is welcome.

Anyone can report the news. I believe we need good 10 news reported before we move someone to News Reporter grp :) Any good stuff to read on world politics, health, tech, etc is welcome.

|

no need to set reporter group ill do it with pleasure any good sites recomending to find the news for health and tech ? politics can be found anywhere :P

• Like 1

|

no need to set reporter group ill do it with pleasure any good sites recomending to find the news for health and tech ? politics can be found anywhere :P

What do you don't like pink colour? lol

Anyone than need help at this feel free of pm'me.

What do you don't like pink colour? lol

Anyone than need help at this feel free of pm'me

Haha I love pink even have a nickname in pink :D they call me all gay in server when its up those nubs -_- http://et.trackbase.net/player/3045113/

politics news aint hard however some good medical and technical sites I could use i'll also check google oviously :P

• Like 1

Pay me and I'll do it :)

No, for real. Sounds interesting but I'm so much stuck into rl rn, can't even properly manage that haha

/JoNny

im up for it shall  report stuff if u guys want but need to be reminded for sometime to get into habit.... but i shall be free after 6 of july after ramzan eid...

• Like 1