We are looking for news reporter

daredevil

• Administrators

He is my auto bot from another Galaxy.. we need few  from Earth :)

• Like 6

in about 5 more years my son will do more web browsing than i do. at that time he will be able to be my mole and get all the info needed. as for now, i just dont have the time...

and for once there is a job opening i actually like. who woulda thought?!

• Like 3

I've been looking for some stuff to help with for some time. This would be perfect, would keep me in touch with the news in the world as well. As I announced, I don't have much time the next weeks, but after that... I could be of help if still needed (I see much enthusiasm).
Note: if you say gaming and tech news, I might not be your best guy. I'm more the broad 'what's happening in the world' kind of guy.

• Like 2

Hahah my English its not good enough, so if im news reporter you get all news in Finnish language, Big thank you for all voluntarys :)

You only need know how to copy&paste images, links and make a nice topic, a lot of free time that's it.

Well, news reporter dont only need copy&paste, they should find really good news, and create really good topics because most of the last news are only empty topics, what I mean with this?, I meant that there are a lot of news topics with 0 replies, and news are to discuss and talk about the new, well that is just my opinion.

IMHO

• Like 2