Stuck on Bootloader mode. HELP!!

Kepar

Im having a problem that annoys the hell out of me on my phone that i usually use not this Xperia shit. Basicly I ran out of battery so I plugged it on charger and than suddenly Boot Mode came up. It says [Volume_Up to select.] [Volume_Down is OK] then I can choose between Recovery Mode, Fastboot mode and Normal mode and that <<== with what you choose which mode to select. Now there is no problem with selecting but the thing is that <<== keeps going up and down without touching anything and Volume key is just not working. This happened to me before but than the arrow stopped and I could select and everything passed well, but not this time. My phone is not rooted and Im using 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Phone is Mobiwire Auriga, here are the specs http://mobiwire.com/portfolio/auriga/ . Also I don't want to lose my software cache so rebooting probably won't be an option. If you need more info please ask. Thanks.

What happen if you join to Recovery mode?

Install this: (must be installed in C:)

Windows 32&64 bits: android-sdk_r23.0.2-windows.zip or installer_r23.0.2-windows.exe (Recommended)

Mac OS X: android-sdk_r23.0.2-macosx.zip

Linux: android-sdk_r23.0.2-linux.tgz

install the drivers for your cell in your pc, your pc should do a sound when you connect it or when you connect it and it reboot.

after the installation open a Command Prompt: (at this point your cell is stuck in bootloader, connected and drivers installed)

• cd android/sdk/platform-tools  (it depends in how the installation name the folders, basically it's the normal procedure if not just change the folders name)
  • fastboot devices  <-- This command should return something like this:

fastboot-devices.jpg

if the XXXXXXXXX fastboot appears you can follow, (if it doesnt, reply your results)

• fastboot reboot

Comment to know what happen.

Tnx im gonna try that but currently I have no access to any PC because im not home. If I somehow get to the cousins PC i will definatly give it a try. And will that delete my files?

@Antimony They usually work perfectly fine and even on the incident before after the arrow stopped it worked fine.

And I almost forgot to say that bootloader mode never came up until it suffered some rain. I dried it and everything before turning it on again. That time when I somehow got it to work phone was acting strange. The camera was turning on by itself and the volume was going up itself too so there is a posibility that some keys blocked and it went to Boot mode.