"Bundesliga", new season

Kowalski

Heyho!

To all germans, soccer fans and supporters of "Bundesliga" clubs ;)

Next week, the new season of the german soccer league, "Bundesliga" starts. Life has a meaning again! :D

What is your team? Who is going to win the championship and the cup?

I am a big HSV supporter and I know they won't :P But maybe we are good enough for International soccer this year.

Can't wait for your opinions!

Kowalski

• Like 2

Nothing better than a Bundesliga! :D

Im Bayern and BvB fan probably bit more BvB since Mandzukic left :P I just enjoy watching Borussia because their fast play style is amazing and they played amazing games in Champions League this year.

• Like 1

I'm not German but I really like Dortmund mainly because they have Reus.

Who will win?

Bayern of course

Why?

Cos they simply have the best manager in the world

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not German but I really like Dortmund mainly because they have Reus.

This is kinda late reply, idk if you already know this but Reus just like Lewandowski went to play for Bayern.   :cry

• Like 1

Where do you have this information from? :D

I am german and yes, you are right with Lewandowski, but are you shure with Reus?

In the moment he is still in Dortmund, I think. ;)

• Like 2

Well looks like our newspapers trolled me as usual :P It was quite wierd for me too but yeah he is luckily still in Dortmund :) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2723842/Marco-Reus-not-target-Bayern-Munich-says-Pep-Guardiola-reveals-pleased-squad-ahead-Super-Cup.html

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hoping Dortmund finally gets a grip on this season next weekend... And hope there won't be even more injuries for our national players on Tuesday vs. Ireland...

• Like 3

Well that didn't work out at all. Lost in Köln 2-1, that now means 7 points from 8 games and 14th position in the bundesliga. The worst start to a season in a very, very long time.

And yet it's working out well in Europe so far with two wins against Arsenal and Anderlecht. Wednesday Galatasaray is up, and somehow I feel very confident. Why? Because I think deep down the players are more motivated for big games, Also a few players are recovering from their injuries and getting their shape back. Still I think it will be very difficult to end the season in a CL-spot in the Bundesliga so they better win the CL in order to participate next year too ;)

• Like 2

You Dortmund supporters have crazy worries. :P

As a HSV supporter I am used to bad matches. We have now 6 points out of 8 games, 16th position...

I hope that we can keep 1st Bundesliga this year without playing "Relegation" and other teams worry about playing CL or not. :D

Whatever, I like the BVB, more than any other team (except HSV of course) so I wish good luck for the CL. Hope you beat the Bavarian this year. :)

By the way, the only HSV victory so far this season was against the BVB, wasn't it? ;)

Nur der HSV!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

it starts to be seriously awkward!

Don't worry, the year is long and I am sure BVB will remain in the 1. Bundesliga. ;)

I know that feeling, I had it for two years now! :D

Edit: But I have to admit that I was angry about them because they didn't beat the Bavarian after playing one fantastic first and one terrible second half. :P

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

But the competition is getting more boring since bvb is down. ..

That's what I say. Bayern wins nearly always and it starts to become boring. All other teams just play for the remaining champions league places. <_<

The problem is that there are almost no loyal players left, it's all about their (far too high) pay. So everybody comes when Bayern waves with the money... :angry:

And when you have only the best players (nearly the full German national team plays in Bayern), it's not surprising that there is no competition anymore... :huh:

Well, and that's why I don't like them. ;)