Best storyline in a video game?

Mr. Grimm

Hey everyone! Day 3 of my epic adventure with you fellas :D

I'd like to post on the forums daily but I'm not sure if that's considered spam or not (About actual subjects). But anyway, until I'm told I'm not allowed to post daily, I'm going to try to do it anyway :D

So, THE BEST STORYLINE IN A VIDEO GAME(S)! What are you guys' opinions?

My opinion (for the worth of it), is Bioshock and COD4MW1-2.

~Mr. Grimm, The Grimm Train

• Like 1

As long as its not topics that violate our forum rules feel free to post away, BTW we even have a spam topic  :P. Now onto story lines, I would have to say that the Thief series of games has a very engrossing story line. Knight of the Old Republic has a good story too, it's just a shame it did not have that much continuity between the titles, but both games were good in there own light. And of course Brothers in Arms deserves a mention for great game/story integration. Those are my favorite games there are many more out there that I have enjoyed, but these stick out as greats 

THE BIOSHOCK SERIES LET ALONE BIOSHOCK INFINITE BLEW MY MFKING MIND SO HARD. BEST STORYLINE TO THIS DATE OUT OF THE GAMES THAT IVE EVER PLAYED. 10 OUT OF 10 GET AT ME

Edited by F3@R

Real life have awful storyline I don't like that one :P but for real I think that The Last of Us have the best storyline ever, it's like playing a movie "28 Weeks later" too awesome movie so is the game :D

Can´t remember any really great\original story. But I´d put up Dead Space for it as its really memorable with its intense gameplay and atmosphere. Oh and the ending after credits have finished:P

Have to agree with Bioshock (I LOVED Infinite), and I'd like to add Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, CoD: WaW and 4, Fallout 3 (NV was pretty great too), TES (4 and 5 were the ones I played and they rocked my socks), Need for Speed Most Wanted (the original, not the terrible remake), and I'm sure I'm missing others. 

My all time favorite has to be Final Fantasy 9&10 for sure! But some other awesome ones were Resident Evil 4, God of War 1-3, Jak and Daxter 1-3, Fallout 3! I love those storylines!

Edited by Taborham Lincoln
  • Like 2