(FORCE)

What being =F|A= means to me ????????

Hello again =F|A= Community !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    M - FORCE-=>)))--    here a.k.a. Mad Force........  This is what being an =F|A= means to me.  =F|A= members are like the "Peacekeepers" of the servers.  They are highly intelligent, highly skilled at combat, and strive to keep teams balanced. They are also" Great Teachers" of the game & life XP ...  I have learned an incredible amount playing against and communicating with  =F|A= members like:  Danielle, Rambolike, Medic, Teukka, Shadow, Ultra, Reptile, Indian, Gunslinger, Sl@yer, Matt, & Luki. 

Keep up the Good Work =F|A= Clan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup  ..........  Yours Truly ..........  M - FORCE-=>)))--   :thanks

Edited by Mad1
  • Like 7

:clap:  Nice description!! XD

All F|A members are good members/admins! :D  it is nice to hear those words, thanks! :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, Mad!

Im sure we are all proud to be FA, to help out and have fun. :)

• Like 1

Its always nice to hear positive feedback from regulars, thank you :)

• Like 2

happy 2 know YOU HAPPY with us  thhnx  ....  Doing the best we can wen we can ....    nice 2 meet u hope 2 see u on COD 

Well....all that is true M-FORCE but before all that comes my pleasure and fun.

Gengis

I feel the force in all players =F|A= and others, we all tie the game together and keep it going. This is the best objective driven game of all time. Simple graphics and awesome speeds is WET!!! No other game makes my stress go up, then down, then up, and so forth. Good times, teamwork, helping each other, and keeping neutral with players. Thanks all for this never ending WAR!!! Leaders of the planet should do this instead of dropping bombs on this wonderful planet. Well, just a thought anyways... Love all, frag all!!! 

• Like 1