Show us your knives

LustyRazor

Thought I'd start a topic for people to post their knives. It can be a daily carry, a bushcraft knife, traditional, whatever.

I'll start with my daily carry. An Ontario Rat II.

Shown fairly new aside a Streamlight Stylus Pro (daily carry as well)

W7E0Z7J.jpg

ejMJThs.jpg

Of4XwUg.jpg

• Like 3

it is your actually knive or you took some pics from internet?, cuz if these are your photos, I like them.(last 2)

These are indeed my photos and I appreciate the compliments!

This is my Opinel No8 carbon pocket knife. It's my favorite kitchen knife. I strictly use this one for lemons and limes at the bar, and all kinds of veggies. The carbon blades get a patina after awhile that ends up protecting the blade and making it look pretty unique.

yEt2Mb4.jpg

pSzhfc9.jpg

• Like 3

Here are a few that I could quickly lay my hands on for a photo.  I have about that many more throwing around that are not in the photo.  Most are used for certain tasks, some are just stored in drawers, several ride in my truck, a couple go in the hunting bags, and then there are some that just sit on my desk.  Heck I use a small buck knife as a letter opener.  I couldn't tell you how many I've lost over the years, but its been a few.  I'm not a fan of a knife I can't use as to me they are tools.

DSCF0037_zpsdbf7ecd0.jpg

DSCF0038_zps3ab96521.jpg

DSCF0039_zpsc852edb7.jpg

DSCF0040_zpsf7f54073.jpg

DSCF0041_zps27dba4dd.jpg

• Like 7

Here are a few that I could quickly lay my hands on for a photo.  I have about that many more throwing around that are not in the photo.  Most are used for certain tasks, some are just stored in drawers, several ride in my truck, a couple go in the hunting bags, and then there are some that just sit on my desk.  Heck I use a small buck knife as a letter opener.  I couldn't tell you how many I've lost over the years, but its been a few.  I'm not a fan of a knife I can't use as to me they are tools.

DSCF0037_zpsdbf7ecd0.jpg

DSCF0038_zps3ab96521.jpg

DSCF0039_zpsc852edb7.jpg

DSCF0040_zpsf7f54073.jpg

DSCF0041_zps27dba4dd.jpg

damn you scary

DSCF0040_zpsf7f54073.jpg

If I had to be stuck in the woods for a few weeks, I'd have to bring one of those 2 on the left.

Also, what's that really thin one in the bottom left of this photo?

51QF5UxUlML._SL1500_.jpg

Kershaw Skyline, It's sharp, thin, and not too expensive. It's my EDC knife. 

That's a damn good looking knife. I'm planning to add a Kershaw (maybe Cyro II) to my EDC options.