If you could spend one day on an ET map

AcidParadox

Imagine that this fairy comes out of nowhere and tells you that you can get transported to the game and spend a day on a single map. You will have the same attributes as an ingame player so that means you can respawn, you can trickjump, you can be any class, etc. You will have access to the console and you can use cheats via a laptop that will be located on the map.

Which one would you choose?

I would choose gamma mill. That map is so beautiful the immersion i get when playing it really puts me in a state of trance. I would mess around with g_gravity, go nuts in the snow slide part while shooting infinite panzers,I would swim underwater while using god mode  and have a seizure on the acid trip map.

012989e2a00e5bf132476324386852cb.png

Well, then I'd choose Minas 3, simply because it's the biggest map I know of and it's heroic to be in such a big castle / city jumping around and of course I would jump off from the very very top down to the zero-level again and again just because it's fun and I can re-spawn:D

42mml_minastirith_fp33.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe an explosion, but thats not what i mean. There's a cool trick that you can do. You have to all the way at the top (I think its the last allies spawn). You can jump off from the side, and theres a ladder on a small wall that you can grab a hold of. It's pretty cool, great way to flank with but takes a while of practice.

many trickjump maps have hidden areas with 'interesting' pics ;p, but no real 3d girls I'm afraid :D

Haha on every trickjump map you're on there's probs one player missing in the map. That's you going to those hidden places and watch the girls:p

Don't deny that! :D

• Like 1

Are you sure the fairy isn't in the position of offering some kind of promotional package? I just don't think there's only ONE map i would want to be a part of. But anyway, out of all of them, i would probably take a trip to Marrakech or Gold Rush, and if the fairy decided to come during the holiday season, probably one of the UJE christmas maps :D