My son is going to Vegas to bid on this car....

Ol Smoke

http://www.insidercarnews.com/dodge-to-auction-off-challenger-srt-hellcat-vin0001/

the little shit won't give it to me either.  He won't even let me drive it.

He said there is one of two people in the world that will buy the car.  One lives in the USA, the other lives in Saudi Arabia.

My son isn't either one.

I think he is going to Vegas to just party, and is using this car as an excuse to write it off as a business trip.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I find the new Challengers to be very ugly and insides feel really cheap this one is probably no exception. My neighbor keeps his 1970 Challenger R/T in his garage, he does not let me drive it either. I don't blame him.

• Like 2

I find the new Challengers to be very ugly and insides feel really cheap this one is probably no exception. My neighbor keeps his 1970 Challenger R/T in his garage, he does not let me drive it either. I don't blame him.

does he drive it at least? i dont see the purpose in owning anything if its not going to get used. unless its some trading card game....what purpose do those serve? lol

I think he is going to Vegas to just party, and is using this car as an excuse to write it off as a business trip.

where'd all that money go? well dad, what had happened was, i won the car and then someone stole it......