Server Update Euro Machine Upgrade

daredevil

Hi Daredevil nice to see you back again :)
Is it possible when the machine get's updated to add a new map rotation in jay3.
The last time when you changed the maps in many servers, jay3 kept it's rotation and didn't get updated with new maps.
So the current rotation is there for quite some time now, and we would love to see a new rotation when you have some time and when possible.

• Administrators

Hi Daredevil nice to see you back again :)

Is it possible when the machine get's updated to add a new map rotation in jay3.

The last time when you changed the maps in many servers, jay3 kept it's rotation and didn't get updated with new maps.

So the current rotation is there for quite some time now, and we would love to see a new rotation when you have some time and when possible.

Which maps you would like to be replace? Example:

Adlernest -> Replace with Castleattack

Can you give me your list? I will add it since I am on it tonight for NQ #2 set up.

Would love to see Dubrovnik again loved that map.

Best to list the ones people don't like first.

Pirates (half the server leaves)

Beerrun (bots are useless but people finally learnt it after 6 months)

etdo..(way too big)

Password (too complicated - guys defending numbers after arm released and took me weeks to teach them the objective)

Can we have really simple objectives so peeps can get on with fragging. The numbers connected isn't what it was and only really full on weekends and evening, big maps therefore are not a good idea and cause the most disconnects. So Simple and Small please.

Based on size maybe; dubrovnik_final, lighthouse2 (maybe), graverob_b1, radar_summer_130 or 101, raw_final, school, super goldrush.. ok joking but its fun, townsquare_final, v2base_te, xlabs1, tc_base, Snatch3, SG_1945_final, fun_beach_final, battery_recharged_130

All smaller maps with simple objectives...

• Administrators

A lot of people have lost their XP in Jay3, can this be fixed?

Yes once I go home.

Which maps you would like to be replace? Example:

Adlernest -> Replace with Castleattack

Can you give me your list? I will add it since I am on it tonight for NQ #2 set up.

Would love to see Dubrovnik again loved that map.

Best to list the ones people don't like first.

Pirates (half the server leaves)

Beerrun (bots are useless but people finally learnt it after 6 months)

etdo..(way too big)

Password (too complicated - guys defending numbers after arm released and took me weeks to teach them the objective)

Can we have really simple objectives so peeps can get on with fragging. The numbers connected isn't what it was and only really full on weekends and evening, big maps therefore are not a good idea and cause the most disconnects. So Simple and Small please.

Based on size maybe; dubrovnik_final, lighthouse2 (maybe), graverob_b1, radar_summer_130 or 101, raw_final, school, super goldrush.. ok joking but its fun, townsquare_final, v2base_te, xlabs1, tc_base, Snatch3, SG_1945_final, fun_beach_final, battery_recharged_130

All smaller maps with simple objectives...

See my quote above.

• Like 1

Since This Update Me and Many other players Lags on Jay3

Look at SSpost-14938-0-31613700-1406924384_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I'm from Germany and played before Update with a 39-50 Ping

Edited by Syroox

Pirates -> dubrovnik_final

warbell -> sg_1945_final

Beerrun -> xlabs1

etdo -> radar_summer_130

my ten pence

Happy to give a suggested full 20 if you want. :)

Edited by Barn!e
  • Like 2

Since This Update Me and Many other players Lags on Jay3

Look at SSattachicon.gif2014-08-01-221533-italyfp2.jpg

EDIT: I'm from Germany and played before Update with a 39-50 Ping

It's a work in progress as files are being copied/restored yet. Setup is being polished and an update would be published fairly shortly.

Please be patient and feel free to use our Tracker http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-6-jaymod/ for pending lvls and XPs if need be.

• Like 1

Hardware change is a big thing and it could be a number of small tweaks that take time to work through. From the lag I saw earlier its probably ports on the new server and this is typical of a new install. Longer term we will see improvement and maybe even a new game to tempt some of our time away from ET..(washing mouth out). This zombie game looks interesting, I may have to dust off the wallet.

Don't stress any lags for a few days while DD works his magic.

• Administrators

Please give me winMTR for 100 packets. I will see what's causing the issue. I still need to restart server and set up RAID 1.

• Leader

Pirates -> dubrovnik_final

warbell -> sg_1945_final

Beerrun -> xlabs1

etdo -> radar_summer_130

my ten pence

Happy to give a suggested full 20 if you want. :)

I LIKE Pirates & Warbell !  :)

guys please if your lagging don't come and ask dare to fix it if you don't  run and post results from winMTR first http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/378-winmtr-32-bit/

that report will generally provide him the info he needs to fix the problem not providing it he has no idea what causing it help him to help you  :)

Please give me winMTR for 100 packets. I will see what's causing the issue. I still need to restart server and set up RAID 1.

• Like 1

What do i need to set for a host to test server? 

I read that post and it´s clear for me but i don´t know which host i have to fil in.