Server Update Euro Machine Upgrade

daredevil

I am really looking to buy another game but want it to be something that the clan is going to run as a server. I got WAW but see that the numbers are really low. Other that L4D2 what other ideas do we have for servers so I can start looking into those games. I was looking at MW2 of BF4. just let me know 

@ Pinoy..dont buy Arma X yet coz it's still uncertain if the Dayz server Dare is planning to put up is the mod version or standalone

I downloaded X already including Dayz mod haha ... If its standalone, let's support it too, the show must go on.

If it's going to be a Dayz server it is likely to be the standalone. Otherwise it would just be a modded Arma server.

I have arma/mod, but would rather have standalone because the standalone will constantly get updates. The mod will stop being worked on.

• Like 2

I downloaded X already including Dayz mod haha ... If its standalone, let's support it too, the show must go on.

yeah! yup buying standalone soon but now i'll stick with the mod version. it's more fun & heart-stopping than the standalone IMHO

if you need help with your arma game just send me a PM.

If it's going to be a Dayz server it is likely to be the standalone. Otherwise it would just be a modded Arma server.

I have arma/mod, but would rather have standalone because the standalone will constantly get updates. The mod will stop being worked on.

there's a new Dayz mod called Overpoch and it's a hell lot of fun..i know a lot of people who has the standalone but they spend more hours playing the mod. anyway, if it will be the standalone then so be it XD

• Like 1

• Administrators

Just on Jay3 its as good if not better, will know later as the numbers ramp up. Go get some sleep bro.

I think it was related to some wav files not having adequate sound.

The small yellow lag spikes with 32+ players on beginners should be all gone now!

Hey dude most guys who connected lost their xp, will they get them back, me including?! :D  Also lost my admin rights :D Hope you did make a backup :D

Hey dude most guys who connected lost their xp, will they get them back, me including?! :D  Also lost my admin rights :D Hope you did make a backup :D

Pls go tracker.

Hmm I have listened to them all again, there maybe a few that are a little low but they are the more subtle ones. Any ideas how I amplify them up a bit then? The voicechat files and stuff are done so would be good to get that finished to all's liking.

• Administrators

Hmm I have listened to them all again, there maybe a few that are a little low but they are the more subtle ones. Any ideas how I amplify them up a bit then? The voicechat files and stuff are done so would be good to get that finished to all's liking.

Use audicity and fix up the volume. 

• Like 2

Pls go tracker.

Sorry it was my error. I ask Fighter send message here this topic because i was thinking its relate on going update.