Server Update Euro Machine Upgrade

daredevil

Good to see you're still alive dude. Like you tell everyone else- Real life first!

Great news on the upcoming servers. I will totally buy a copy of DayZ if we're getting a server for it :D

• Like 1

great news :)

@ DD so to be clear we have a backup nq2 server for game day in case of issues with the upgrade correct?

i hope its Arma 2:Dayz Mod not the Standalone coz I'm loving Dayz Overpoch. If it's the Standalone well then I might buy it so I can play with you guys. 

Euro server huh? :(....my ping is so high on euro servers it's not even playable :(

Anyhow, I'm happy that we will be having a Dayz server ;)

@ Pinoy..dont buy Arma X yet coz it's still uncertain if the Dayz server Dare is planning to put up is the mod version or standalone

• Leader

I still have Left4 Dead2...just have to find the steam password.  Maybe it is hiding with my Xfire pass!  Somewhere in my maze of backups.

I just clicked on my L4D2 shortcut, and it is doing a 44MB update!  

YIKES! Now it wants to do a 12GB install!  Yes, it has been a while since i played it, and on another computer at that.

• Like 1

Wow Great news :) Thank you :) and dont worry as you always say Real life first :) Im happy that you are back and we get new game servers and update for current servers :)

Cant explain my Jaymod/Beginners addiction...OMG its going to get worse.. lol

I am probably the player with most hours, well top ten anyway on this server and this feels like Christmas.

Really looking forward to the hardware upgrade on Jay3/Beginners. Been a long time coming and badly needed for this very popular server.

Will you be adding a new sound pack? The sounds on there have been around so long its muted by most of us regulars. I am sure I saw a new sound pack somewhere round here that's got a lot of new stuff from Baska in it.. :P

Could you also please look at the settings so that everyone has same setup and we don't get the 500+ ping players that we have to help all day long. Forcing the cvars would be a big help. Rate, Maxpackets and Snaps..please please please.

Hope your move went OK and you are settling in to the new location. Thanks for your hard work Dare and good to see you will be active again. I might be a total titty at times but I do mean this genuinely.

:)

Barn 

• Administrators

Baska sound pack had issues and she was working on RC2 candidate... Once that is fixed we can add it.

For time being all servers are back in action.

Admin mod on COD4 servers are not working. But after one full sleepless night let's keep something for weekend ;)

PS One more restart would be required for updates.

• Like 3