What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

When i use artillery where the enemy is running around, like close to the spawn, and  teammates run into it and gets all crazy and worked up about it.

This is a enemy territory where i used the artillery and u saw the red/blue smoke before you ran into it!

Edited by Immortalizt

For the engineer spam: In some cases "We need an engineer" is used to indicate that an engineer is in need on the spot which the player said they needed an engineer. For example, supply depot, the crane, Axis defend it. Clear it, and call for engy and go go, All Clear for engy, and he/she knows, ok crane is clear, let's try to sneak up there. Also, when VSAY is said, you can see the location of the player using the VSAY. 

What bugs me, the freaking hitboxes, not becuase it makes sence that the head is on your chest sometimes, but becuase of I keep getting pushed by others walking closely or blocked becuase of the hitboxes.

For example Minas, walking on the edge, lalalala a teammate walk by you very close. Suddenly for no reason, an invisible force pushes you off the edge and all you can do is a facepalm.

• Like 1

1. Arty

2. Shotguns

3. Gas

4. Supermedics

5. Rambo goober stacked team

6. Flamers

7. When my dot is directly on a player and I hit nothing. Mostly happens on Hardcore server, weird there for me.

8. Players with the red cross.

9. Fg42

10. Non dark maps

11. Players that seem to have zero spread. They can hit from afar without crouching, bugs me that I can't. :(

12. Dudes that stop mid battle to use their portable hospital.

Hmm, guess that only leaves engies ;D But I really don't care, I just like crying about it :D

Edited by Scab
  • Like 3

1. Arty

2. Shotguns

3. Gas

4. Supermedics

5. Rambo goober stacked team

6. Flamers

7. When my dot is directly on a player and I hit nothing. Mostly happens on Hardcore server, weird there for me.

8. Players with the red cross.

9. Fg42

10. Non dark maps

11. Players that seem to have zero spread. They can hit from afar without crouching, bugs me that I can't. :(

12. Dudes that stop mid battle to use their portable hospital.

Hmm, guess that only leaves engies ;D But I really don't care, I just like crying about it :D

Lol @2 days ago

Remember you were doing well but you were saying you barely got hits when your crosshair was directly at the enemy :D

• Like 1

players that are full of themselves thinking they are absolutely untouchable when they suck so hard. if their team wins they sit and cuss or bad mouth the opposing team.

basically sore winners/losers

oh and this qoute.....all our local field ops will understand........."INSUFFICIENT FIRE SUPPORT" or......."ALL AVAILABLE PLANES ARE OUT"

Edited by RedHawk JR.

i can buy the newst pc but i have always a hardwarelag in et.(bullet latency) ihate opengl

If you use an Nvidia graphic card you may try to use a driver with the latest OpenGL 4.5 released. Be aware that these drivers are beta versions from Nvidia developers even if available for test\use. That had to be said.

There's no games using this version of OpenGL for now (planned in the end of this year), but usable without any problem since it includes as usual the whole features of the previous versions. I myself use it (with a Zotac GTX670) and noticed like a lot who also tested it an improvement of the perfs. It makes my game smoothy and increases the frames\s. The latest Geforce 340.76 is for now and imho the best of these beta.

Once again, it's for Nvidia card users only and to use at your own risk!!

Edited by Ann!b@l

• 2 years later...

When the mortar (mordor) is a beast and no one can stop him/her. The worst is when I think everything is fine and then poof gone.

• 1 month later...

Hate it when I'm an engineer on silent # 2 and teammate who is an engineer too runs over all my mines on purpose which took 5 minutes to plant and enables opposing team an advantage!!!

Also those morons who just have to push you when using mortar, Mg etc..

• Like 1