What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

For this I suggest to play with 1,2 or 3 peeps on our SW server:

ya unfortunately bots live there too as i found out last night.  im afraid to ask but here she goes, how popular are the bots on your servers? 

They need to release an updated graphics version of the game, but keep everything else about the engine the same.

Bad idea because most probably only people with good computers would be able to play. Mine is pretty old and I bet a lot of you guys would switch to the new version, would miss you guys alot :P

Bad idea because most probably only people with good computers would be able to play. Mine is pretty old and I bet a lot of you guys would switch to the new version, would miss you guys alot :P

Touche, salesman.

1. Violence. A big no no for me.

2. When my team medics throw their big stinking medic health packs at me

3. When I get wet in the gross water. Yuck!

4. When people think my name is Farted1.

:P

Seriously though,

My only complaint about ET is:

1. My tilting

2. When I'm holding a loaded rifle grenade and you run over a rifle on the ground and you take the nade out

3. When you're trying to heal someone and they keep running away from your health packs.

4. The inability to Alt+Tab in fullscreen.

• Like 2

1. Violence. A big no no for me.

2. When my team medics throw their big stinking medic health packs at me

3. When I get wet in the gross water. Yuck!

4. When people think my name is Farted1.

:P

Seriously though,

My only complaint about ET is:

1. My tilting

2. When I'm holding a loaded rifle grenade and you run over a rifle on the ground and you take the nade out

3. When you're trying to heal someone and they keep running away from your health packs.

4. The inability to Alt+Tab in fullscreen.

sorry to hear Farted1 :D

They need to release an updated graphics version of the game, but keep everything else about the engine the same.

I recall there was a bin pack released with updated graphics.  not too popular as it cuts out 1/2 the audience (older computers).  to go further then that i think you need to rewrite the engine as well as the mod, correct me if im wrong

1. Medics that doesnt heal or field ops that doesnt throw ammo.

2. Arty at spawn..(I know its legal, but its annoying, at least for me)

3. Trick planted dynamites.

• Like 1

The Rnade glitch where I click to fire and I hear the sound like my Rnade fired but instead rnade is just removed from the  gun and I have to wait a couple seconds to fire.

If you have the time change to the landmine slot and back to the rifle - if the glitch was going to happen it removes the grenade when you switch back to the rifle. The chances of it happening twice in a row are low enough that one check is normally enough.

• 2 weeks later...