What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

In my case the only players I don't revive, are those that I noticed they were messing with team mates.. Also, if I judge there's too much chances to die in reviving then I will try to kill first the opponent before reviving. For the rest I revive everyone when I can or I see, even if I often die for that.

Its good to sacrifice your self and save someone else :D

Real life perspective at its finest

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

There's just one thing that bugs me in ET: When my toaster doesn't want to play and I get 10fps max :c

• Like 1

3 things piss me off the most:

1. Uneven teams. It's everyone's responsibility to even up. We all have our favorite teams, but we play enough we should get enough opportunities to play even and our favorite teams...What comes around goes around.
  2. Shotguns. Players with lower starting XP, i.e. engy working their asses off to take one lucky shot to the face and their dead.
  3. Players, especially those that ONLY play Rambo Medic, bitching about others with flamers or panzers. Since shotguns are a mod, I can b*** about them :P
  • Like 2

Pushing in any case is annoying, but when it results in your death don't you want to retaliate in someway? Like trip them on the way to the ammo crates :P

Edited by Gameplan

3 things piss me off the most:

1. Uneven teams. It's everyone's responsibility to even up. We all have our favorite teams, but we play enough we should get enough opportunities to play even and our favorite teams...What comes around goes around.
  2. Shotguns. Players with lower starting XP, i.e. engy working their asses off to take one lucky shot to the face and their dead.
  3. Players, especially those that ONLY play Rambo Medic, bitching about others with flamers or panzers. Since shotguns are a mod, I can b*** about them :P

I mostly dont use my med packs unless at first I kill the person or if Im already using my med packs and someone starts shooting me (Pretty sure second one is still considered being a rambo medic, sorry about that :P) Other then that I play Engineer and rarely Flamethrower and Panzer

i don't know it is a bug or not, if i play with morta, i hear double kill, triple kill, muti kill, monster kill, ludicrous kill sound   B)

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
  • Like 4

• Platinum VIP

When I am in limbo to select a class, then autoshuffle happens and I maybe switched teams since limbo also de ides which team you are on. Then switch into panicmode and go to spec so people wont complain about me stacking and wait usually the whole round in spectator :I

• Like 1

When I am in limbo to select a class, then autoshuffle happens and I maybe switched teams since limbo also de ides which team you are on. Then switch into panicmode and go to spec so people wont complain about me stacking and wait usually the whole round in spectator :I

haha yeah happens to me all the time

i don't know it is a bug or not, if i player with morta, i hear double kill, triple kill, muti kill, monster kill, ludicrous kill sound  B)

thats definitely a bug,you should look into it!

bots on a server.  im sure lot of ppl love bots but i would rather play 1 on 1 then 4 on 4 with a bot on my or their team.  nothing like having to decide if whos a real person or not on a hardcore server.  bots should sit spec when 2 ppl are in game, at least on a hardcore server

bots on a server.  im sure lot of ppl love bots but i would rather play 1 on 1 then 4 on 4 with a bot on my or their team.  nothing like having to decide if whos a real person or not on a hardcore server.  bots should sit spec when 2 ppl are in game, at least on a hardcore server

For this I suggest to play with 1,2 or 3 peeps on our SW server:

Server Name: F|A STOPWATCH PUBLIC

Server IP: sw.clan-fa.com:27970

Mod: SILENT

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

biggest pet peeve is lag on jay1. i love playing with 50+ people but it sucks that my internet/the server can't handle that sometimes. 

people who spam vsays with "we need an engineer", "need covert ops", etc, without actually supporting the people on their team who are actively playing those classes and trying to do the job. everyone just rushes ahead, leaves the engie alone to die and don't provide support, smoke, or covering fire. 

in general it bugs me that it's a team game and most are not willing to stop and talk to teammates and stick with them to try out a coherent strategy. just bitching and saying stuff like "where is my team?!" 

team is right there, if you want them to coordinate with you, you need to take a second from your frantic charging in to die and tell them what you want them to do, and stick with them and support them. otherwise it's a free for all, which is totally fine, but if you're going to gripe you should take a second, hit the U key and message the team to coordinate your actions.

• Like 1

Also, The knife in Jaymod that poisons you and makes you dizzy so your helpless

It's not making u helpless first of all. I can kill people when i'm that dizzy just get into close range (works for me).

Once i was dizzy and was out of ammo so i kept jumping and finally stomped him.

Another solution is to get nade and run yourself into the one that poisoned u and kill urself and him with ur nade :D

Who was the person i did it to last time? XD

• Like 1