What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

OH GOD. I literally could go to the ceiling when a med is not reviving, especially when he decides to better go into the next fight and then die in it + when I do revive him and he does not do the same with me..

• Like 1

The Rnade glitch where I click to fire and I hear the sound like my Rnade fired but instead rnade is just removed from the  gun and I have to wait a couple seconds to fire.

Rnades seemingly nerfed in general .... rnade can land right in someone's peehole and barely hurt them yet the ones that last 20+ feet away from me are fatal or close to it.

When I have 3 or 4 teammates behind me and I still get backraged by the enemy, or really any time my teammates refuse to fire their weapons.

Although the worst is when a good map (ie Frostbite) is finished when the attacking team is heavily stacked. If you are seeing the banner than allies are 3+ players heavy perhaps that isn't the best time to go and grab the docs for a run.

• Like 2

ahh now i get it.... but I prefer Icefrog doing the nerfs since lol is an easier copy of Dota

Term OP does not describe power of a hero in good hands but the Hero basic  ability to  destroy enemies with little effort 

Search Invoker raging fury on yt and then you will know no Hero was ever OP in your game btw  Dota is better and you cannot deny :D(wonder if you''l get the joke)

d7f0ee06ceb0f02da6dd82c760e9606a.gif?132

Sorry for the offtop, got carried away

Most LoL and Dota players get that joke xD.

When someone starts teabagging you when your on "revive mode" (when you get killed but could get revived, so you can see what is happening around you).

Also, The knife in Jaymod that poisons you and makes you dizzy so your helpless

Tip, when that happens run to a med cabinet. If there is none and you want to kill them with you, run up to them and shoot, that way you have a higher chance of killing them. youre already gonna die, so you might as well take them down with you (source from annibal)

• Clan Friend

OH GOD. I literally could go to the ceiling when a med is not reviving, especially when he decides to better go into the next fight and then die in it + when I do revive him and he does not do the same with me..

yeah it's annoying when they don't see you (or just ignore), but sometimes when I revive a player and they die really fast I think it was a stupid idea to sacrifice my life for that ^^

there should be a sign on the head of low k/d players so medics know who is worth reviving and who is not... same for ammo, they ask for ammo as if they had god mode on, then they die after 1 second

• Like 2

In my case the only players I don't revive, are those that I noticed they were messing with team mates.. Also, if I judge there's too much chances to die in reviving then I will try to kill first the opponent before reviving. For the rest I revive everyone when I can or I see, even if I often die for that.

• Like 2