What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

I really hate that poison knives. Sometimes you can not hide on a map and those knives are really fast, so I can not shoot him down before he's going to hit me.

In that case, since I know I'm going to probably die, I try to go closer until to stick him if needed and there I shoot until he dies the 1st. If you send me to hell, you come with me! :D

• Like 4

In that case, since I know I'm going to probably die, I try to go closer until to stick him if needed and there I shoot until he dies the 1st. If you send me to hell, you come with me! :D

Or maybe no one gets a kill and you kill your self with a grenade. -perspective-

Or maybe no one gets a kill and you kill your self with a grenade. -perspective-

Nah it's lame.. He got me, so I deserve to die\he deserves his kill, but he comes with me! :P

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Knives too op, Rito nerf

If it's a knife spammer that got me, then  I'd use the grenade tactic because I think knife spammers are a bit annoying...

Other then that I just try to pwn them during the game :D

Edited by FireWienie

Nah it's lame.. He got me, so I deserve to die\he deserves his kill, but he comes with me! :P

That's what s3ti=) is doing:D

However, I usually try to do exactly what Anni said and kill as many as possible.

Where to begin...

• People who complain teams/class help and are unwilling to switch.
  • People who rush and ruin a map for everyone because "they don't want to play it" [F**k the other 12 people in the server? Eh?]
  • Teammates that either block doorways or in firefight block a potential way out.
  • Being the only one interested in objective when time clearly becomes a factor.
  • Most of all people who can't just relax and take a loss; there is nothing more pathetic than someone whining after a loss.
  • Like 2

who's Rito?

TL;DR

In  League of Legends, there are characters called champions. If someone is really good with one of them and is pretty much dominating the other team, people refer the champion as "op", usually said as (for an example) Riven too op, Rito please nerf. Riot Games is the company that made League of Legends, also refered by other gamers, "Rito"

• Like 1

ahh now i get it.... but I prefer Icefrog doing the nerfs since lol is an easier copy of Dota

TL;DR

. If someone is really good with one of them and is pretty much dominating the other team, people refer the champion as "op",

Term OP does not describe power of a hero in good hands but the Hero basic  ability to  destroy enemies with little effort 

Search Invoker raging fury on yt and then you will know no Hero was ever OP in your game btw  Dota is better and you cannot deny :D(wonder if you''l get the joke)

d7f0ee06ceb0f02da6dd82c760e9606a.gif?132

Sorry for the offtop, got carried away

• Like 1

I didn't think there was much that annoyed me in ET, but then reading this thread the list started and can't stop......

1. People who push me out the spawn when the whole off the opposing team is out there!!! Can we not wait a couple of seconds to die :P
  2. People who sit in spec screaming even the teams, just because they want to be on the winning team
  3. People shouting we need an engineer over and over when the engineer is trying his/her best dying every 30 seconds, yet the person yelling is a rambo medic!!!!

Had to stop at 3, if I didn't I don't think I'd ever stop :D

Edit- Had to add one more

4. When someone says Hello after they have killed you!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Where to begin...

• People who rush and ruin a map for everyone because "they don't want to play it" [F**k the other 12 people in the server? Eh?]
  • Teammates that either block doorways or in firefight block a potential way out.
  • Being the only one interested in objective when time clearly becomes a factor.
  • Most of all people who can't just relax and take a loss; there is nothing more pathetic than someone whining after a loss.

Wow. That's really a lot you can lose your nerves on. :D Looks like you would complain on every map then - because there usually isn't a map that doesn't hold those criteria. But nevertheless: I do so to!:D

I didn't think there was much that annoyed me in ET, but then reading this thread the list started and can't stop......

1. People who push me out the spawn when the whole off the opposing team is out there!!! Can we not wait a couple of seconds to die :P
  2. People who sit in spec screaming even the teams, just because they want to be on the winning team
  3. People shouting we need an engineer over and over when the engineer is trying his/her best dying every 30 seconds, yet the person yelling is a rambo medic!!!!

Had to stop at 3, if I didn't I don't think I'd ever stop :D

Edit- Had to add one more

4. When someone says Hello after they have killed you!!!!!!!!!!

2) (y)

inside of the museum in venice you can enter in the right pillar from above.I dont know if its a bug or feature of map.

probably a easter egg

• Like 1

Where to begin...

Mine is simple, you and ben.

• Like 1