What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

• Clan Friend

sometimes I hate when they don't know when to advance and fight, or just move aside and let you do the fight...

for example recently on HC, tcbase, I was in a corridor and this guy with a panzer in front of me didn't know what to do.

He just blocked, and the c.p. room around the corner was packed with enemies camping, I waited in order not to teambleed him but he just blocked, in the end he managed to vaporize himself + teamkill me and another team mate :D

to make a long story short: people who are afraid of dying as if they would die i.r.l. and they don't push

• Like 1

This ingame bug: people throw knives at doorways and it gets stuck making a annoying noise and rotating in weird way. Great way to annoy your teammates.

Mortars. They suck.The one who kills you by mortar is just chilling and having a beer while you die. :mad

Another is same SunLight mentioned : stupid team mates who are afraid to die -_-

• Like 1

Mortars. They suck.The one who kills you by mortar is just chilling and having a beer while you die. :mad

Mortar fire can be really effective to break up a stubborn defence, though. At chokepoints or areas with an open field of fire.

Getting TK'd by a mortar while repairing a tank or truck... now THAT'S annoying!

Field Ops who lay down artillery fire in an area where his team mates are trying to advance. Basically exactly where the enemy would do it. Treason!

I hate big Timedifference. I hate that KevinBacon is offline, I hate that Jayc is offline, i hate when i cant see my ET friends :) Those are only things what bugs or what i hate in ET :)

Ofcourse i know reallife come first but i just miss my friends

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

Just realized, when your trying to get out of spawn quickly to get into a fight but the stupid bots are blocking your way...

ughh man,in jaymod the blocking is so terrible,its not even because of noobs/bots,when somebody is on your way your character gets bugged really bad,in silent its so much better..

...people who are afraid of dying as if they would die i.r.l. and they don't push

agreed. i rack up my deaths just trying to achieve the obj while others seem to sit back and wait for the enemy to let them in.    :huh:

also, teammates that are brainless mine trippers. gotta love 'em.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Teammates that run into your arty while it was going for 8 seconds and then still have the nerve to complain about it. Arggghhhhh

• Like 2

You are in a fight and a team mate is standing nearby watching and only shoots when you are dead or the last bullet to steal the kill.

Jaymod not being developed further to give needle heals and any weapon pickups... :( (NQ not having a server setting of Wolf rate of Fire 1, which would be as good)

:)

Everything Sunlight mentions, but he is a lagger lucker though.. :) hahaha Haxxor

• Like 1

The stupid satchel auto switch. Every time you drop satchel when you are getting shot it automatically switches to gun. You can't disable this and is extremely annoying.

The I can't shoot cuz I prone. Sometimes when you jump and prone, if you "slide" on the ground you won't be able to shoot for like 2 seconds.

The I am reloading but not really. If you have autoreload on and you change weapon right about when the autoreload triggers, you will change weapon but you won't be able to shoot because you are "reloading" and you go back to check your fresh reloaded weapon, you see the clip is empty.

TIPSY

• Like 1

The I am reloading but not really. If you have autoreload on and you change weapon right about the autoreload triggers, you will change weapon but you won't be able to shoot because you are "reloading" and you go back to check your fresh reloaded weapon, you see the clip is empty.

This happens in almost all games... annoying.. Some games do not have this and you can use this glitch to reload weapons faster... :D

This happens in almost all games... annoying.. Some games do not have this and you can use this glitch to reload weapons faster... :D

in cod1 its called fr, or fast reload, considered a glitch and isnt allowed on most servers. a gun called scoped mosin negant (or something). right when you reload it shows the ammo is full, so iinstead of waiting for the whole sprite to finish you can switch to your pistol then back to your primary weapon and it'd show it is back to full ammo (a lot of people used to use it, now if it is used it's considered glitching and you would get kicked)

As for ET, I turn auto reload off so I can switch to my pistols and finish my opponent off -cough- reverze -cough-