Rule on Heavy weapons...? [Silent]

PokingSmot

Recently I was put spec for "not sharing panzer," and apparently there is this 3 map heavy weapon rule. First off I wanted to know if this is actually a rule here, because I've never seen this rule enforced until now. Furthermore,  I've seen admin like parrot and my ass keep the panzer for numerous maps and nobody saying anything. If this rule does in fact exist it would be nice if it waspost-11937-0-95371700-1406551251_thumb.jpgpost-11937-0-08568800-1406551314_thumb.jpgpost-11937-0-02379400-1406551322_thumb.jpg enforced for ALL players perhaps?

[edit] To be honest I HAVE asked people to share the panzerfaust before, however my words fell upon deaf ears it seems.

Edited by PokingSmot

You was using panzer over 10 map row and we want give chance to others use panzer too. So when you use panzer over 3 map change panzer to different weapon and after 2-3 min if panzer still free you can use that again.

Thank you!

How would you know? I had never even seen you until you came into the server to mute me. I imagine my ass was upset that he couldn't use the panzer, because usually he's got it from the time he gets on to the time he leaves, and doesn't say a word when those instances.