NQ 2 server rules?

KANZAZZ

Need a little guidance. Can you guys point me in the right direction to see if spawn camping is allowed on the NQ2 server. Thx... I feel bad because I did it all the time along with other members and now I am told it is not allowed. Pyrka told me this so I just want to get me facts lined out. Many thx in advance... Of course you guys know me, I am not here to cause trouble I just want to tear the heck out of BOTS.

Camping and spawnkilling is allowed on all our servers, no worries :)

It can sometimes be annoying though, it's possible that pyrka lost his patience for once. But if he tells you it's not allowed you can tell him it is, referring to server rules, where there is nothing against it.
I of course do not know the situation and do not know if pyrka might have been referring to something else. Teams should always be kept even, for instance.

Thanks Bro! I asked him to post here as well just so I can make certain I am not venturing outside the rules. This is the one thing I like about FA is they act like adults for the most part.

• Like 1

only say that there is no having fun as spam ... -_-  but nothing happened ... ;)

is allowed- ok...

:cheers

• Like 1