Please tell me how I can get this!

ronaldounit0

So recently I've been looking for solutions to cool my GPUs further. I feel as though this will help a bit, but I have absolutely no idea how to get a fan oriented this way! Do I have to buy an adapter of some sort??? It's killing me to know how to do this...... 

28rccc1.jpg

Thanks in advance for the help! 

Probably depends your case. On my NZXT phantom 410 and probably on all NZXT cases there's this feature. You need an internal fan bracket. Don't know if it's possible to customize any random case and to make it looks like this. The hardware needed and a bit of do-it-yourself should maybe make the deal. Unless of course to buy an NZXT or any other case with this feature. By the way there's other solutions than this kind of fan brackets to cool your gpu.

530_int_fanmount-645x365.jpg

530_install_35withfan-645x565.jpg

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Probably depends your case. On my NZXT phantom 410 and probably on all NZXT cases there's this feature. You need an internal fan bracket. Don't know if it's possible to customize any random case and to make it looks like this. The hardware needed and a bit of do-it-yourself should maybe make the deal. Unless of course to buy an NZXT or any other case with this feature. By the way there's other solutions than this kind of fan brackets to cool your gpu.

530_int_fanmount-645x365.jpg

530_install_35withfan-645x565.jpg

Darn, my case doesn't have this feature.... Thanks for letting me know, it was killing me that I couldn't find it on newegg XD 

I hate to ask for more assistance, but could you give me a few examples for cooling of the GPUs? All I find online are watercoolers and PCIe blowers....

You can find some options here ....

http://www.moddiy.com/categories/Fans-%26-Accessories/Fan-Mounting/

5.25in Bay Case Fan Cooler Mounting Kit = $20

T2ibesXi0bXXXXXXXX_%21%2190102141__12146

modDIY PCI Slot Fan Mounting Kit (80/90mm Fan x 3) = $15

t10dxjxabbxxxiwnau-015056.jpg

Expansion Slot Side Fan Mounting Kit = $20

T2P2OBXXVbXXXXXXXX_%21%2190102141__15773

/or

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=zalman+fb123&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3503679975&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2594395205307315440&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1rivmc5kop_e

ZALMAN FB123 92mm Cooling Fan Kit (Bracket & Fan) = $20

41i4bU5oPTL.jpg

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 2

Thank you both for the solutions to my problem, it's very greatly appreciated! I think what I'm going to do is max out case fans in already allocated slots, then I'm going to get one of those bay fans or cut my own. Thanks again! 

Why not customize your case, in making a plexiglass side panel with fan(s)? It's another solution to get extra air flow on your gpu if your current one is a simple panel. Plus, the look is pretty nice.

• Like 2

Why not customize your case, in making a plexiglass side panel with fan(s)? It's another solution to get extra air flow on your gpu if your current one is a simple panel. Plus, the look is pretty nice.

I already have a paneled case and I can cut plexiglass brackets (like the one I was trying to find) at school, so no big deal there! Thanks for the suggestion though, I really appreciate it :D

• 2 weeks later...