FireWienie

Command for....?

Question

SO I got the pk3 file "corrupted" thing  (dont really care about that, fixed it by running with administrator).

All my original binds were unbinded including the thr. knife bind. In Jay2 you cant really use the original option as they had took away the extra vsays and options. Can I possibly get the command (/bind blah blah) or is it possible if there is another way? I was thinking of going to Jay1 to bind it from there but I wasnt 100% sure it would work (I was about to do it but my computer decided to crash at that moment and it isnt able to run at the moment, I'm using my younger brother's computer).

4 answers to this question

Connect to a jaymod server.

Open the Jaymod Menu.

Goto Miscellaneous.

In Controls, select your Jaymod alt-fire button or key.  I use the Mouse-2 button (right click) to throw knives and the other right-click functions.

Note-1:   that your ET Controls will now show "Switch to Alternate" as (???), which is normal.  

Note-2:  a very few of my jaymod settings seem to reset back to defaults sometimes and have to be set in the menu again.

• Like 1

The only reason all my un-original binds were unbinded were because of the common pk3 file being corrupted. Thanks anyways, I will try that

put ur knives away wienie :P

• Like 1