Prized possession

AppleJack

• Clan Friend

people and pets are not possessions :)

thinking about it, the most valuable things to me are those I can't buy or have again easily e.g. hard drives with data, pictures or things I made, I can't buy or download them again... I also have an autograph of Stewart Copeland ^^ and other stuff which is in reality useless for a human being, but it has some value attached

maybe stuff like my bass and guitar (even if it's a cheap piece of junk)

Anyway being attached to material stuff is bad imho, because nothing lasts forever

• Like 2

I love my family dearly, but I do not own them as they are capable of making their own life decisions. I love my animals as well, but I do not look at them as a possession but a companionship. 

I've never been attached to material things and could care less of my phone or computer just up and left me. I guess that's why it's always been easy to borrow and steal things from me; cuz I really don't care. But if there was one possession that would mean more to me over all other objects it would be my camera. I need this to capture all the amazing, sad, horrible, happy and enlightening moments that my family and friends have been through.

• Like 1

i would have to say my pc and my net  i think i would cry if it broke but other then that my mother would be the top one out of all of them  oh anime to i can't live without it  

people and pets are not possessions :)

If i lock my gf in a cage, does that make her my possession? haha

1. AR 15

2. Totoro CD (i totally don't watch it everyday)

but for people/groups

1. Emma (gf)

2. FA :)

3. Family

• Like 2

If i lock my gf in a cage, does that make her my possession? haha

1. AR 15

2. Totoro CD (i totally don't watch it everyday)

but for people/groups

1. Emma (gf)

2. FA :)

3. Family

FA comes before family? now thats wassup!!! lol

Edit: didnt mean to DP. errr, double post >.< lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...