=F|A= SiN<3: SiNful

SiD

Subscribed. 

On a side note, be careful putting a die antwoord song in your video. Make sure you know the law regarding copyrights and adhere to them so your stuff doesn't get flagged/pulled

Why did you have to post that abomination? I can seriously count the damn pixels on screen. lol Miss that game though.

@Mel

Yeah when it comes to COD footage or adding copyrighted music I do not monetize my vids. Music copyright is hardcore batshit crazy on Youtube. it's why you'll never see me cover music games, or shit like Brutal Legend (which I found out the hard way.) It was flagged instantly (which I knew it would be) and they basically just restricted viewing to some parts of the world. (namely germany because of the whole GEMA thing). I don't think Die Antwoord would be the biggest issue because they are under their own label. MIA though, is under UMG which is always a pain in the ass lol

On the server we play it's hardcore rules: Stronger bullets (1 shot kills for some guns.), No crosshairs, ammo indicator, or minimaps until 3 kill spree. It makes the game feel more fast paced.

It's a good arena FPS. ET is more objective/skill?

In ET you need 3 headshot to kill enemy. On your question that if ET is more objective/skill game i dont know answer. I only play because i enjoy game and want have fun when i play :)

But thank you for your video :) keep them coming :)