=F|A= SiN<3: SiNful

SiD

Hah, thanks guys. /highfive  It looks a little better after I've had some sleep. G

Wow looks cool :D Would you make 1 for et?

Yeah I'd be down for it. I'd would have to set up ET so I can watch demos. I just don't know how soon I would be able to give it a shot.

Wooow :) so awesome video. Thank you for sharing. Cod is so different than ET. So one shot kill in Cod?

You advertised our Clan very well :)

On the server we play it's hardcore rules: Stronger bullets (1 shot kills for some guns.), No crosshairs, ammo indicator, or minimaps until 3 kill spree. It makes the game feel more fast paced.

It's a good arena FPS. ET is more objective/skill?

Based on the evidence submitted, I think we should ban for wall hack. ;)

Do it! I got more evidence! She's busted fo sho!

I didn't see my name in the credits.... I was guest star as victim in a few of the scenes.

Hah, I was actually going to name drop, but then it was 4am and I decided it was easier just to thank the clan as a whole.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I love the video, it has nice frags and my jams. However in the future please contact the founder if you are using F|A logo's. We are kind of pesky when it comes to the F|A logos. There used to be quite a lot of bad videos that people used to slap F|A logos on without permission so we are very strict about it. You did a very good job can't wait for the next one.

• Like 9

Hah, thanks guys. /highfive  It looks a little better after I've had some sleep. G

Yeah I'd be down for it. I'd would have to set up ET so I can watch demos. I just don't know how soon I would be able to give it a shot.

On the server we play it's hardcore rules: Stronger bullets (1 shot kills for some guns.), No crosshairs, ammo indicator, or minimaps until 3 kill spree. It makes the game feel more fast paced.

It's a good arena FPS. ET is more objective/skill?

Do it! I got more evidence! She's busted fo sho!

Hah, I was actually going to name drop, but then it was 4am and I decided it was easier just to thank the clan as a whole.

Cool cool i always wanted a fragmovie but never had the time/ knew how

I love the video, it has nice frags and my jams. However in the future please contact the founder if you are using F|A logo's. We are kind of pesky when it comes to the F|A logos. There used to be quite a lot of bad videos that people used to slap F|A logos on without permission so we are very strict about it. You did a very good job can't wait for the next one.

Oh shit, really? Damn man did not realize hah. Just a lil /Clanprideactivated!

Though appreciate you like the vid. I'll try to keep future videos to the same quality so as not to give FA a shitty image.

Awsome video Sid! Plus it's always nice to listen to some Toy Dolls!!!

:yeye

Don't find too many these days that know the Toy Dolls. You kick ass!

@Reallity

Just need good recording software, soemthing to render/edit and a good internet connection.

Edited by SiD
  • Like 2

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQvnhNVgxQ

This is awesome! >.<  I remember all of those old videos you made in the past... Those were garbage compared to this. xD  The master-dfu- nutshot is funny! It even says headshot... glitchy cod :P I must go share this nao.  ^.^  Thank you!! You should do some more :)

Oh and by the way.... 

I found one of the first videos you did for wolfteam. It's on the old youtube account! There some stuff missing though :( I wish you still had the other one with prodigy music. lol So terribad <_<

• Like 1