DJ aka GDR DJ

ET Server ET Midsummer Pool Party - August 2-3 on the F|A NoQ#2 Fun Server

It's all have been solved D..X i will be there

Jhonny helped a lot

ya well i was at work when i responded to this and on my phone should have scrolled up a little  and i would have seen that :P

ya well i was at work when i responded to this and on my phone should have scrolled up a little  and i would have seen that :P

Double check can save world :)

mean that you was double checking :) when asked your question :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

It will start 2. August 12.00 (noon) GMT +0 and we host gameday atleast to 3 August 7:00AM GMT +0

Thanks Di Nozzo for your answer!!

I'm going to try to make it. I have to work Saturday nights but I will definitely pop on before and after work to see what's going on if the server isn't too crowded. Hope everybody has fun! :)

loki_signature_by_blubbaz-d6y9f8z.jpg

Edited by lokix420
  • Like 1

hey guys just an idea as we have panzer/sniper war how about adding a funny mod so that it increases the fun :)

• Like 1

hey guys just an idea as we have panzer/sniper war how about adding a funny mod so that it increases the fun :)

The amount of work it takes to add mods and configure them properly is not beneficial considering this is only a 1-2d event. If you log into NQ2 you will find many unusual "fun" settings as it is.

• Like 1

The amount of work it takes to add mods and configure them properly is not beneficial considering this is only a 1-2d event. If you log into NQ2 you will find many unusual "fun" settings as it is.

I have to agree with both of your posts!   :)   I have only a small idea of what goes on "behind the scenes", thanks to DareDevil, I believe.  We have been disappointed by even small changes, like adding a map, which may go kablooie on us!

id like to add tha the more skin packs and mods you add to the server it also contributes to lag and we dont need to be doing that :P

i will look into seeing if we can add some fun stuff for Halloween and christmas but for now i think we are good

I'll Be there to defend my Country! ;D

• Like 1

Saaaassouu will be there to smash some bobies heads :punk

• Like 3

little bump see ya all tomorrow  :) 

I hope we'll get some nice amount of people on the TS. Remember,  the biggest laughs happens there

Just FYI, I am currently on the server for a short time if someone needs to be set with levels.

• Like 1

hopefully i fix my mic by tomorrow for ts3 :D

although im 18 i have a high voice, like a 13 year old girl xD