What's your study/work?

krAzy :)

Graduated HS last year. I'm currently a student pilot with my PPL. Working on my CPL and my 1500 hours so that I'll be able to land a job with some airline next year or in a few years. 

• Like 1

BS degree in Engineering Geology - specialized in slope stability.  Only worked in my field of study for a few years.  I currently provide consulting services for industrial safety and sell OSHA mandated personal protective equipment.  I work mainly with large factories, commercial construction and various types of mining.  I also volunteer as a paramedic.

I'm in the US Navy Nuclear Power School, studying how to operate nuclear reactors on a submarine or aircraft carrier.

• Like 1

I'm an industrial maintenance technician in Memphis. I repair machines that have mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and PLC problems. I want to get certified for HVAC and do service work for myself. Raskin is right though, many of you are just getting started. Make the best of it because the years and life will pass by quickly.

• Like 1