What's your study/work?

krAzy :)

I am studying microbiology, I don't know what I want when I'm done with this study. Maybe I'll 'specialize' to virology or bacteriology, I don't know. Or maybe I'll do something completely different. 

In the holidays I work at an animal shelter, which I really enjoy to do. c:

• Like 2

I'll be starting 11th grade this september, at a national high school here in my city (Galati, Romania), although it's most likely that i'll be going to college some place else (probably Luxembourg). My plans for the future are still kinda shrouded in mystery though :D

I go to York university and i study psychology. In a few years I'll be attending McMasters. (these are all in Ontario, Canada)

For now I work at the YMCA for extra money and to be a bit involved in my community :)

In  the future I really want to be a psychology because they are, mainly, great with kids so hopefully my kids wont end up being like those stuck up idiots on XBOX and other online games.

Edited by firewienie1

Women aren't even experts in women.

oh yes, this i know. but that's what i study. orgasms, feelings, emotions, etc lol :P

but seriously tho, i'm thinking about going -back- (i got klcked out of school when my car broke down 6 years ago. i was going for EET (Electrical Engineering Technology). i was walkin 4 hours to school and 4 hours and 45 minutes to work. eventually i got kicked out of school for attendance but i had a wife and 2 children. work came first. now i plan to go back now that im a single father. shits been crazy and not that easy for me.) 

-Dre. 

not even Achiyan in this post here. gotta be the real me on topics like this.

I am studying Police Academy of Czech Republic in Prague and my side-work is in criminalistics laboratory and i have status Police officer; rank sergeant (it is second rank in row so nothing special)

I would like to be very good investigator in future , or better, President of Police :D

I graduated in 2011 from Morehead State University with a Bachelors of Business Administration with an emphasis in Computer Information Systems. For a couple of years after I graduated, I worked in a call center providing "tech support" for AT&T U-Verse customers. In March, I landed a position with a company called System Support Associates. It's a very small company, I am one of 4 employees, but we provide IT Support for about a dozen local companies/municipalities. I am working towards my MCSE certification at the moment.