PunkBuster is fuken nub pussy shemale!!!

Sfinxter

I am sorry for my language but I am pissed off. I connect to jay1 as usual. PB kick me and reason is that I need to update it. Yeah sure, why not good sir! After that I try to connect back to jay1 and guess what....I am stucked at awaiting gamestate again! ppl who don`t know this story can look here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/6004-stucked-at-awaiting-gamestate/

So I went thrue all steps Hobbit and Medic told me but nothing has changed.

So I am 100% sure that that **** *** ******** PB was guilty before and it is now again.

Ye..sure it is the best possible way to catch cheaters, but this mess doesn`t make any sense.

I am sorry for my bitching again but I am out of my words.

I hope noone of you will get this far in relationship with PB as I am.

SfinXter.

lol well if you want we can try together to fix it ^^ just let me know when you are online @xfire : etmedic

but not right now cuz i'm watching star wars 4 lol even my mother called and i said can't talk now ^^ now it's the commercials so may be after the movie in 1 hour

You do realise that "Awaiting Gamestate" is absolutely nothing to do with PunkBuster, right?? PB doesn't even initialise until you're around 5 seconds into the game (which is about the time that, if using Vista, Windows reverts to the non-aero theme) as the first *fake* screenshot is taken of your game.

• Like 1

You do realise that "Awaiting Gamestate" is absolutely nothing to do with PunkBuster, right?? PB doesn't even initialise until you're around 5 seconds into the game (which is about the time that, if using Vista, Windows reverts to the non-aero theme) as the first *fake* screenshot is taken of your game.

Ok boss then tell me plz where the problem lies. Explain me why it happened right after updating PB....AND I technically am in the game if I look in sl.

It's generally caused by a server-side issue, but since we know that's probably (afterall, it is DareDevil) not the case - It's client side.

Could be a number of things, PunkBuster (for once) not being one of them. I'll assume that you've tried restarting your computer to fix this issue??

Another would be to solve any obvious packet loss issues, crappy WiFi is generally the first place to look. If that's what you're using, first try using a LAN cable - If it's not, or the LAN cable is just as bad, use a direct modem connection to the internet in the computer and see if that works.

It's generally caused by a server-side issue, but since we know that's probably (afterall, it is DareDevil) not the case - It's client side.

Could be a number of things, PunkBuster (for once) not being one of them. I'll assume that you've tried restarting your computer to fix this issue??

Another would be to solve any obvious packet loss issues, crappy WiFi is generally the first place to look. If that's what you're using, first try using a LAN cable - If it's not, or the LAN cable is just as bad, use a direct modem connection to the internet in the computer and see if that works.

I restarted PC and I use shared wireless atm. And explain this then...how it comes that I can connect nonPB server but can not PBenabled server?

Re-installing ET might help.

But while we're still bitching about PB, I wanna join in. I remember when I was..well I better skip the part where I was joined in, but I know that some powerful programmers and hackers used to hack into PB processes to prove how much exactly PB can find out about you and you PC. Well guess what-they can get your credit card numbers, passwords and a lot more than you could ever think. Of course none of this can be proved because the information hadn't gotten legally. But I definitely don't like the feeling someone so untouchable could take this info. Too bad PB is protecting ET :D

oh did you make any changes to the computer software wise? like install or uninstall games that also use pb?

i have had pb problems(pb kicking) after uninstalling other games that used pb for online game play. but i have never heard of game remaining at awaiting game state stage. google it and see if you find anything.

I restarted PC and I use shared wireless atm. And explain this then...how it comes that I can connect nonPB server but can not PBenabled server?

Packet loss, the server's sending data about PB, but it's not client-side PB at fault. Anyway did you try using LAN??

Re-installing ET might help.

But while we're still bitching about PB, I wanna join in. I remember when I was..well I better skip the part where I was joined in, but I know that some powerful programmers and hackers used to hack into PB processes to prove how much exactly PB can find out about you and you PC. Well guess what-they can get your credit card numbers, passwords and a lot more than you could ever think. Of course none of this can be proved because the information hadn't gotten legally. But I definitely don't like the feeling someone so untouchable could take this info. Too bad PB is protecting ET :D

Shut up

• Administrators

[02.25.2010 17:42:39] VIOLATION (COMFAIL) #133: ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin^: (slot #9) PB INIT FAILURE (If this persists, visit evenbalance.com and click support to manually update PunkBuster) [9ead8b(?) 81.198.*.15:27960]

I hope above log helps.

/ Edit:

[02.24.2010 19:37:13] Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Corrupted Packet Flow) for (slot#13) 81.198.*.15:27960 79ead8b ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin:

[02.25.2010 17:41:26] RESTRICTION: ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin: (slot #15) [79ead8b(VALID:211) 81.*.*.15:27960] Corrupted Packet Flow
[02.25.2010 17:41:26] Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Corrupted Packet Flow) for (slot#15) 81.*.*.15:27960 79ead8b ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin:
[02.25.2010 17:41:26] Lost Connection (slot #15) 81.*.*.15:27960 79ead8b(VALID:211) ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin:

[02.25.2010 17:42:39] VIOLATION (COMFAIL) #133: ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin^: (slot #9) PB INIT FAILURE (If this persists, visit evenbalance.com and click support to manually update PunkBuster) [9ead8b(?) 81.198.*.15:27960]

I hope above log helps.

/ Edit:

[02.24.2010 19:37:13] Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Corrupted Packet Flow) for (slot#13) 81.198.*.15:27960 79ead8b ^1=^7F^1|^7A^1=^7Sfin^r:

What a surprise?? Communication failure, packet flow issues.............