Wolfybear is going 4 Spinal Surgery

fat teddy bear

hi guys, i'm wolfy bear or fat teddy bear (my old nick) and i'm going for a spinal surgery soon as i've a tumour in my spine. that's my f*cked up spine below!!! can you see my awesome tumour in the right picture, the end of my spine there's a white blob there (that's the f*cker i need to send to hell!) i hope i will still be able to play after my surgery but currently i am still very active in jay1 eventho im in massive bacck pain! wish me luck and pls keep FA alive for me!!!

20140315_203303.jpg

• Leader

We will be here when you return WolfyBear!

I strongly suggest that you do the physical therapy that they will probably teach you.  I have lumbar degeneration and it helps quite a bit.  (and would help a lot more if I actually did as much as I am supposed to! :) )

• Like 1

We will be here when you return WolfyBear!

I strongly suggest that you do the physical therapy that they will probably teach you.  I have lumbar degeneration and it helps quite a bit.  (and would help a lot more if I actually did as much as I am supposed to! :) )

hey man thanks... yes ive been doin physio for the last 4-5 years becos i have slipped disc on my l3 l4 l5... recently the degeneration had developed cyst and tumours! just my effing luck! how bad is yours?

hello all! thanks for the luck! my surgery is tomorrow 6 hours from now! woot woot! ill be back soon to kick all your asses! :)

hello all! thanks for the luck! my surgery is tomorrow 6 hours from now! woot woot! ill be back soon to kick all your asses! :)