Work will soon be my killer and boredom is it's weapon

Reggaepyjamas

Im 19 tomorrow :P and my dad was luckily really relaxed and all MoH up to and including European Assault where great :) Resident evil 2 is now my favourite game but it used to freak the fudge out of me

Im 19 tomorrow :P and my dad was luckily really relaxed and all MoH up to and including European Assault where great :) Resident evil 2 is now my favourite game but it used to freak the fudge out of me

Happy birthday then! Hope it's great :D 

I agree, all of the original collection still holds a special place in my video game collection. I think Rising Sun was my next favorite for the LAN parties I had though. 

I can't say that I've played Resident Evil, but if you're looking for some scary games, try The Forest, Outlast, and Evil Within. You might hate me later though haha

Well Res 2 was more survival horror and i now have it on my PS Vita so i play it while on the train to work.

Have outlast on the PS4 it is grand and i uused have lan parties and such with From russia with love etc haha :D

Outlast is too scary for me! I got like 3 minutes in and was like nope! Get me on the nopetrain to NOPE-all, because I am a huge wuss. When the guy grabs you and throws you like in the first 15 I literally threw my controller because I was terrified and shut that ish off.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure is more my speed.

• Like 2

I like my heart pulsing when I played amnesia.I totally loved the suspense and the fear of not being able to attack back.It was amazing and i went through at least 16 pairs of underwear doing it.

I agree I think the barbie game is my sort of horror.