Best of nintendo 8 bit

C@n0S

I have nearly 300 carts for my nes and counting I still play it quite a bit. I collect vintage games and systems so its hard to choose what games I like the best but I still can't believe nobody has mentioned Mega Man! those games were awesome. Or even the Teenage mutant Ninja turtles games those were pretty sweet too. I was also a huge fan of Dragon Spirit but it was way better and harder on Turbo Grafx being it was a straight arcade port. Some of the dungeons and dragons games like pool of radiance were pretty awesome too.

I have the system, but it doesn't work much these days. D:

I do play NES games on my pc a lot though, when I get bored. My top series will always be:

Mario bros (3 is the best!)

Legend of Zelda

Megaman

Metroid

Final Fantasy

Contra

Ninja Gaiden

Battletoads

Spy vs Spy

Excitebike

Castlevania

Ducktales

Dragon Warrior

River City Ransom

:D Sometiems I like to pick up one of these series and play each game through the generations. From NES to N64 :)

Even though I have to bang on the ole machine a bit before it works, I used to and still play most of these:

Final Fantasy

Dragon Warrior

Mario 1, 2, & 3 (three being the best)

Excite Bike

Duck Hunt

GOAL

Blades of Steel

Legend of Zelda

Tetris

Mario Pinball

Ultimate Basketball

Donkey Kong

F-117A Stealth Fighter

Monopoly

Paperboy

Well this topic started two years ago, but what the hell...Nintendo rocked. All the games mentioned were good picks, one game I was recently reminded of that kicked ass was "Clash at Demonhead". Which was also the name of the band in the movie Scott Pilgrim.