How to scare the crap out of people!

Tities(.)(.)

• Leader

Laughed "My Ass" off!

I wonder how many times that the Police have been called about him?

• Leader

A guy in the Netherlands (where I come from) got community service for this kind of prank:

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2014/04/clown-met-bijl-teistert-katwijk

Here is how Google translated part of the article on that page. :)

Clown with ax plaguing Katwijk

The police last night in Katwijk a clown with an ax held that passersby chased the convulsions of the body. The 22-year-old man dressed in South Holland Valkenburg ran with the ax behind different persons. A girl and a boy were haunted by the menacing clown and called the police. They followed the clown, and saw that he had two other girls are scared to chase them. When the police were on the spot once they were the joker fish out of the bushes and persist because of threats. A second man, the owner of the ax, was fined for disturbing public order. It turned out that the men made ​​a film as a joke to Youtube. In their cars were still two stroke objects that were intended. As props The agents also took the camera and the clown next to the weapons. Both men are still attached.

I imagine that the next version of Google Translate will be code-named "LessWTF" :)

[comments about "stroke objects" deleted]

• Like 2

Here is how Google translated part of the article on that page. :)

Clown with ax plaguing Katwijk

The police last night in Katwijk a clown with an ax held that passersby chased the convulsions of the body. The 22-year-old man dressed in South Holland Valkenburg ran with the ax behind different persons. A girl and a boy were haunted by the menacing clown and called the police. They followed the clown, and saw that he had two other girls are scared to chase them. When the police were on the spot once they were the joker fish out of the bushes and persist because of threats. A second man, the owner of the ax, was fined for disturbing public order. It turned out that the men made ​​a film as a joke to Youtube. In their cars were still two stroke objects that were intended. As props The agents also took the camera and the clown next to the weapons. Both men are still attached.

I imagine that the next version of Google Translate will be code-named "LessWTF" :)

[comments about "stroke objects" deleted]

It's translated almost correct! Especially the syntax.

I hate clowns, so I would scream as soon as I saw him xD