Hey people, its Valmir and i want a signature. I was trying to make one on my own, but i couldn't. I would really like as seeing everyone has one except for me haha. The problem is that i have no idea what i want it to be. I was trying to make one with the silence from Doctor Who.

Silence01

But i don't really know what else i want. If someone would be gracious enough to help make me a signature or give ideas for one, i would be so happy. Thanks.

I can see what I can whip up. I'm a tad slower than others though because if I'm a little nitpicky on my own shit hah. Could take me a day, could take me a couple weeks.

You lookin' for basic, creepy, flashy, sci-fi or whatever?  Any text on it, or just your tags?

Edited by SiD
  • Like 1

plz fill this so i can understand even better 

What is the signature about?

The size of the signature in pixels?

The colour combination you prefer?

The text you want on the signature?

Anything signature maker should avoid? 

• Like 1

What is the signature about? What SiD said, Basic, Sci-fi and creepy and stuff.

The size of the signature in pixels? Im not sure, anything that is basic for a signature 

The colour combination you prefer? I really dont care, just whatever goes with something else

The text you want on the signature? =F|A= Valmir

Anything signature maker should avoid? Nothing at all

• Like 1

how do you get your signature picture to be that large? 

the signature size u should have is 600x150 pixels... so if u have a picture resize it to 600x150 pixels then  u can put on forums :)

the signature size u should have is 600x150 pixels... so if u have a picture resize it to 600x150 pixels then  u can put on forums :)

I really like it, but it is large in the thread here, but when i put it in my signature it becomes very small, is there a way i can fix it? 

Right click the pic

-show picture

-copy the link

-edit profile and signature

-use the 'image' from the toolbar and paste the link there

• Like 1

here is the direct link : http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp6/mufeed_01/FA-Valmir_zps238fed88.jpg

upload it to any photouploading website www.photobucket.com and then copy IMG code and paste

• Like 1

here is the direct link : http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp6/mufeed_01/FA-Valmir_zps238fed88.jpg

upload it to any photouploading website www.photobucket.com and then copy IMG code and paste

i did this however the size of the signature is too large it is 600x150 when the forums maximum size is 600x130, i tried changing it to that in gimp, however the transparent background came up as white so it is still 600x150, sorry for me being an idiot, but if you can help i would be so happy!

hey, I just tested it now. Try this link http://bildr.no/image/ZmplcGtU.jpeg same picture just in 610x140 which is the limit of resolution in signature, you can copy the picture and paste it, or use the URL Image button.

Your signature may contain:

• • Up to 2 images
  •  
  • • Images up to 610 x 140 pixels
  •  
  • • Up to 10 URLs
  •  
  • • Up to 10 lines
Edited by MosesIsComingLookBusy