Minecraft F|A Minecraft Updated to 1.7.9! + Important info regarding UUID's

GI-JOE

IMPORTANT!!!: If you have lost your admin level, please report it on tracker ASAP! Link below

Howdy!

As the title states, I have updated our Minecraft server to the latest build of Bukkit, which is for the 1.7.9 version of Minecraft!

I have also taken the liberty to update any outdated plugins as well as add a few new ones:

UUID Fetcher - shows you your UUID with the /uuid command

AntiLagg - Added to hopefully improve some of the issues players have been having with lag on the server side. THIS WILL NOT HELP CLIENT SIDE LAG!

SwearSwitch - Since Minecraft is a game for all ages, and a large number of players are young kids/teens, I have added an optional swear filter. If a player does not wish to see swearing, they can use the /censor command to filter it out. This does not mean that we can go crazy and let it all hang out, but it should make things a bit easier for those who are sensitive to such things.

Backpacks - I have added the ability to use a backpack, Default users will have a 9 slot backpack, Regular Users will have 18 slots, Donators will have 27 slots, VIP donors will have more slots depending on their level of VIP subscription, Starting at 36 all the way up to 54 slots. To access your backpack, simply use the /backpack command.

Down the road I might add the shopkeeprs plugin back to the server and open the Markkit and player trade shops again, but for now it is still disabled.

Regarding the new UUID system:

At this point in time not all of our plugins are ready for the switch to the UUID system, so until then I have added a plugin as a temporary security measure that will not allow users who have changed their username to connect to the server until they change it back to their original UN. This is simply to protect not only our server but the people who play there. So for the time being, please do not change your username until our server (or any server for that matter) has made the switch to the UUID system.

As usual, the first few weeks after an update are going to be a bit weird/buggy, so if you run into any bugs or errors PLEASE REPORT THEM ON OUR MINECRAFT TRACKER!! Found here: http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-19-minecraft/

I'm looking forward to what the future holds for our Minecraft server, and I am very excited!

Thank you for your continued patronage and your patience and we hope you enjoy our server!

Regards,

GI-JOE

Fearless-Assassins Leader

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 8

• Administrators

How many characters is UUID? Do you want me to add that option under user profile? Please let me know.

Thanks Jo Jo :D

How many characters is UUID? Do you want me to add that option under user profile? Please let me know.

I do not believe that the player has access to that via mojang.com or even hosting a single player game. :/

The only way that I know of (right now) is to look at the server logs when a player logs in.

I do not believe that the player has access to that via mojang.com or even hosting a single player game. :/

The only way that I know of (right now) is to look at the server logs when a player logs in.

I added a plugin to the server that allows players to view their uuid with the /uuid command, so that problem is solved for our server at least

UUID format is like this xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx it's alphanumeric aaaaaaand I posted a topic in the recruiting team section about it :P

• Like 3