My latest film from Vacation

h3ll

So its been a while and i know you guys have missed me...hehe, but hey, ive just finished my latest film and there are many more that i need to edit and upload, anyway, this a short 3+min clip hope you enjoy it and above all, enjoy life. :-)

• Like 2

It has a gopro mounted underneath the quadcopter and its recording it on a micro sd disk that fits inside the gopro (32gb), i fly this via fpv monitor that's mounted on the transmitter 

:woho:

Excellent mate!!!!

Im using the phantom 2 h3 3d gimbal with a Black 3+. Although you might see in some shots the wind was crazy on that day so it was a handfull in simply trying to stabilize the shots.  Taking off the boat wasn't that hard, but landing was just a nightmare. Had something like 15% on the battery and it boiled down to, either i land it on the boat or i loose it in the ocean. This one is set up with the ground station and thats freaky to use if you know what i mean. Ding, ive have a tight schedule with filming several events over here in greece and italy so as expected im building a site to showcase my heart stomping moments, if you like ill be more than happy to allow you to upload your vidz to the site since you are the creator of your film reels. In any case, if you have more stuff that you and your dad have filmed simply let me know.