Steam Sale on now!

vyder

Yeah today's sales are lacklustre. Hope the 9pm flash and community choices are better. I feel so empty when i don't buy stuff from steam. 

• Like 1

COD: Ghosts- Gold Edition

Thief!- I'm like a kid in a candy store. I wanted this game o go on sale and it did!  Oh and I crafted my first badge, went for foil but it wouldn't recognize that I had cards still/

You should have waited on the newer COD <.<

Ghosts is a terrible port... The textures suck, limited content... took them a long time to add a fov slider. >.< They threatened to ban anyone that used the fov mod. In the history of cod games it's touted as the worst. :/ I wanted it because it had female characters! But... bleh. 

Got shadowrun and maybe getting among the sleep and cloudbuilt :D

• Like 1

You should have waited on the newer COD <.<

Ghosts is a terrible port... The textures suck, limited content... took them a long time to add a fov slider. >.< They threatened to ban anyone that used the fov mod. In the history of cod games it's touted as the worst. :/ I wanted it because it had female characters! But... bleh. 

Got shadowrun and maybe getting among the sleep and cloudbuilt :D

Really?! Why do people tell me these things after I buy the games. :(

Protip dude! When wanting to buy a game, go to the community discussions page and look around. There's usually a 'is this worth it' thread kickin' about.  I checked it out lol One thread is saying like there's only 343 players in MP. That has to be an all time low for COD.  

I will probably get it if it drops below $20 for the story.

I dont want it for mp. Just SP

Then it's not an issue for ya, man. I think she was talkin' mostly about the MP aspect because most people buy the franchise for that.

I'd definitely play for the solo campaign myself because usually they're pretty interesting. 

Last day for  the good steam sales ^^ Big wall of stuff on!

A good reccomendation for any that don't have it... State of Decay. Single player zombie survival game :)  in a way... sims meets day z.   most stuff on daily deals are now back on sale for their best discounts. Today is the day to shop! :)