Steam Sale on now!

vyder

Last of my steam wallet funds successfully emptied.

Started with $70 steam wallet credit from only playing games and sellin' cards. Spent $25  on top for $95 total spent. The final list:

Defy Gravity
Metro Last Light Complete
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
The Stanley Parable
Urban Trials
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Project: Snowblind
The Witcher 2
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ROW
The Journey Down
One Way Heroics
Halo: Spartan Assault

Cloudbuilt

Singularity

Blade Kitten

FarCry Franchise pack (1/2/3/blood dragon)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the west premium

Angry Videogame Nerd adventures

The Fall

Edit bad math: pretty much $4.00 per game lol Effin' eh.

Edited by SiD

I spent too much money and I don't wanna know...nananananananana!

List of Games:

Blockland

LEGO Lord of the Rings

Assassins Creed IV BF

Call of Duty Ghosts: Gold Edition

Darksiders: Franchise Edition (I, II and DlC's)

Fallout 3: GOTY Edition

Fallout: New Vegas

Theif

Metro: Last Light Complete Edition

Rage

Castle Crashers

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Legendary Edition

Dishonored

Nice dude!

Fallout 3 goty can be a pain in the ass on some systems. if you have issues running it, be sure to check the steam community group for the game. They have links and tips for getting it to work.

• Like 1

Fallout 3 goty can be a pain in the ass on some systems. if you have issues running it, be sure to check the steam community group for the game. They have links and tips for getting it to work.

^This. 

I already had FO3 and NV on my PS3, but decided to get FO3 again for pc. Since I was nowhere near experienced with computers at the time, I just couldn't get it to work and so I returned it for NV. If you have the necessary stuff and/or patience, you're golden :D

So yesterday I finished Metro: Last Light. I loved it, although it was scary at times, especially with all the sounds.  I think this is the first time I finished a game so fast. Throughout the game as you find notes you gain new challenges and missions, so if you bought the game make sure you go into Chapters to play these missions. I was hoping the game would be longer, but the storyline was great. And it was in Russian which was amazing!

Artyom was a very dynamic character and with the Dark One and that riddle, it really emphasized emotion. And there are times where you choose between forgiveness or murder. Oh I just loved the game!

As for Blockland, that game was so irritating. There's really no finish to it, but the controls were wacky and the range of motion was spotty.

• Like 1

I heard great things about the Metro series, I have to try it out soon. 

Side note, do we have a game reviews topic? I should post up a new one if not! 

I heard great things about the Metro series, I have to try it out soon. 

Side note, do we have a game reviews topic? I should post up a new one if not! 

IDK, about the review topic. Can make one under other games and if there is a topic they can be merged. Yeah Jalapeno asked me if this was a sequel, but I didn't know. It appears to be in relation to Metro 2033. I wish I had played that game too. I will definitely play through this game again.

• Like 1

IDK, about the review topic. Can make one under other games and if there is a topic they can be merged. Yeah Jalapeno asked me if this was a sequel, but I didn't know. It appears to be in relation to Metro 2033. I wish I had played that game too. I will definitely play through this game again.

If you got the special edition play ranger mode ^^

it's like a hardcore version. Less supplies, no HUD etc... much more of a fun game that way.

If you got the special edition play ranger mode ^^

it's like a hardcore version. Less supplies, no HUD etc... much more of a fun game that way.

I do have that version, and that's exactly how I'm going to play it next. :)