Steam Sale on now!

vyder

Just thought I would let some people know. I picked up some very sweet deals. This is my first time buying off of steam! They had some stuff I wanted to play for a while and the prices are really good.

I picked up Trine & Trine 2, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead 1&2. Thinking of picking up Terraria also as its only $2 (good for 24 hrs.)

• Like 1

I hated Terraria! But I did get Skyrim:Legendary edition.

And they need to make the South Park game cheaper. 

Edited by Incubus

Yeah game like that take a long ass time to go down in price.

Family Guy the game is finally 75% off after like a year or two. I was given a copy of SP and while it's a kick ass game, it has no replayability and ain't worth the price tag. I'd maybe spend $20 at most.

Currently the sale is kind of a bummer. I got the Bioshock season pass, One Way heroics, The Journey Down, Halo: Spartan Assault, The Witcher 2, and Project: Snowblind.

Other than that, everything on the flash/daily/community choice... I already own most of it, or is shit I don't play. I have to wait for the last day because I doubt half the games on my wish list will get deeper discounts, but I'm waiting on the off chance they do. If not then I'll just splurge hah

urban Trial Freestyle is 90% off and that is tempting, but i'm more of a Trials guy, so i'm hoping for Trials Fusion to go on sale.

Just picked up the Far Cry collection. I'm kinda doing it out of order (don't kill me!) and starting with 3. The game is absolutely stunning and everyone should try it out. 

ARRGGGG!! I bought wolf among us and the price dropped AGAIN.... WTF! Within 5 hours! Coulda picked up more games :(. @ Ron, good on yah. Far Cry 1 was a lot of fun. Far Cry 2 is really an amazing looking game for its time and has a lot of neat stuff. It became a little repetitive though with its missions. They were all kinda the same :(. I hope Far Cry 3 is less like that. Good gaming all!

• Like 1

Trine 2 is best played with a friend or two.  It's an awesome game!
And I picked up Trine 1 for my girlfriend and the AVGN game for myself.  That game is ridiculously hard, but crazy awesome.

Hmm what's else did I get:

Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

Metro: Last Light

Darksiders: Franchise Edition

Edited by Incubus

Day 6 my purchase history looks like (some are sin's):

Defy Gravity

Metro Last Light Complete

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

The Stanley Parable

Urban Trials

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition

Project: Snowblind

The Witcher 2

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ROW

The Journey Down

One Way Heroics

Halo: Spartan Assault

My wallet's all

Steam-Sale-GIF.gif

It sucks though because every daily/community/flash is highlighted green for me lolz

I use this thing called enhanced steam. it's an addon for firefox and chrome that adds cool things to your steam browser.

If you own a game it will highlight it green. If it's on your wishlist it will be blue.

There's also other information on the game store pages too. For instance it can tell you if a game has been bundled before, it can tell you if a game is in a current bundle (meaning you can get it cheaper) it can tell you the lowest price the game has ever sold for (whether you should wait for a another sale or not) and can tell you what sites you can get it cheaper (if another site has it on sale). 

It also adds shit to your steam profile too like links to steam rep. So say you're tradin' with some random dude for something... and you want to know if he's trustworthy, you can check his steam reputation.

I recommend this to anyone that uses steam!

http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

• Like 2

Darn you Steam Summer Sale. I've never bought so many games at once in my life. And I need the cards 3, 6,7,9.

Got Rage w/ DLC

And LTR: Lego