OnionKnight

Fail Ship Crew

Failship Crew  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who should join the fail ship

Nobody love me :cry

I was not on the list :mad

medium_rnumxg.jpg

MONDAY AT NOON, WE WILL DECIDE WHICH LUCKY 7 (not including me because i am already fail admiral =D), will be renown as FAIL CREW

Thanku all you Internet noob kids for pushing me into fail boat and yes big FU and thanku bomb for all who voted for me .

P.S. you all will die in your dreams for this !! hate u all </3 :cry

Thanku all you Internet noob kids for pushing me into fail boat and yes big FU and thanku bomb for all who voted for me .

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHABLJDJGBEFHGLEJ

Aww so sweet, I love you too yoyo :P haha

Lol i will make sure to be careful when I dance and being Jewish isn't an affliction, make sure you remember this fact.

Lol, you should see what we say to this Jewish guy at our school. Everything he eats, we ask if it is kosher, and he gets pissed off because he thinks he isnt Jewish.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I gonna hunt down all the b!tch3s who voted and putted me on Fail boat ffs. 16 votes? fakkkk no joke here , I gonna tea bag u all who voted for me in curry one by one grrrrrrrrrrrrr

:cry

U wanna give ur votes to me?

U know i love u hun :D <3 lol i even vote for myslef :P so dont worry

seriosly, i am totally fail here.

i deserve to be admiral. i am greater fail than all of you srsly

peter, cause he fails at trying to be straight

I agree

Gave u +1 rep for that.

wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, You guys just hate on me because Im black.

:'( 13 votes wtf, I expected at least 2 votes. :"(

Methuselah - Captain of the Failship

Yoyo - Illiterate Quadruple Amputee Navigator

Medic - Dr. Who le retarde

Peter - Toilet Scrubber Amoeba

Saizou - Blind Marksmen with 2 peg legs

Butterz - Talking Japanese Parrot

Stg. L - Big Stinking Pile of Cow Manure

Onion - Admiral of the Failship

Thank you for playing

EDIT:

Desu - The Fail Ship Retarded Cook (because he deserves a birthday present)

Lol, you should see what we say to this Jewish guy at our school. Everything he eats, we ask if it is kosher, and he gets pissed off because he thinks he isnt Jewish.

U wanna give ur votes to me?

That is called bullying and it is frowned upon by people who have reason and live and strive for a just life with the final end being eudaimonia.